Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, I am excited and once again relieved to announce The Weekend.

https://i.imgur.com/VsIB0um.mp4

This week has been another struggle but Mrs. Nasty quit her lovely job today and has an interview tomorrow and just the process of unloading all her poo poo back to the office was very cathartic. Celebrating with steaks and the new Dave Attell special :)

Tomorrow is cleaning and laundry and getting the yard ready for planting because I'm not expecting any more snow until Winter. Sunday is lazy day so probably video games or maybe exploring a nearby park if the weather holds.

What adventures await you for your weekends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i'm in atlanta through sunday afternoon, spending all day saturday with a friend i haven't seen in over ten years.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I've been off work all day :smug: working on my computer game some more.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

this weekend: first hayfever of the year, as every year I go huh what's going on with my itchy eyes today!?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
yay weekend!

I almost made a bootleg thread yesterday for all the folks who have Good Friday off. I also too Monday off for maximum slacking.

going to see a movie with live band tonight, then Jesus Jones on Saturday, then idk. probably have to clean or sth

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

NoneMoreNegative posted:

this weekend: first hayfever of the year, as every year I go huh what's going on with my itchy eyes today!?

you could have the bleph, too

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

the plan is to finally FINALLY organize my network shelf with a kind of diy rack, and also add a server now that i have all the parts for that. idk if i got anything else going on.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

woke up from my nap to find dnd almost cancelled. it didn’t get cancelled though just have to go late.

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

NoneMoreNegative posted:

oh my god this is what i've been going through for the past two days and it sucks

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Video Nasty posted:

This week has been another struggle but Mrs. Nasty quit her lovely job today and has an interview tomorrow and just the process of unloading all her poo poo back to the office was very cathartic. Celebrating with steaks and the new Dave Attell special :)

Congrats!

Have the evening alone with the twins I’m going to work on my Jungle Book and 101 Dalmatians performances. Later I’m going to try to use one of my old htpcs to turn my scanner into a headless operation out in the garage.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
my wife and i both have today and monday off for the first time ever. we’re all in halifax having fun for her bday weekend. helgin’ real hard rn

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

today is a holiday so i've been weekending out of control. i made myself some fancy eggs then went to get a beer and lunch with my buddy, tonight my other buddy is making us scallop pasta and introducing my wife to his dog for the first time

i was really enjoying this video but my wife made me mute it

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

programming sure is a lot of busy work

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

probably not much, it will rain all weekend but i still do have to go grocery shopping and possibly bed frame shopping

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

i made the earlier flight home that i thought i was going to miss and now ive got two weeks off. im going to albuquerque next week to visit friends and eat every green chile in the state.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

helg

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

four day helg, love to see it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my weekend that was supposed to start at 2 got nerfed until 4:30 because they didn’t give us a half day like they have the past five years

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Easter weekend! went skiing yesterday, watched American Fiction which was pretty great. made pizza and drank beer.

today guess what, going skiing again, then have some friends coming to visit for an Easter ski holiday so kinda need to get the place tidied up. more skiing tomorrow and Monday.

had to do a bit of work yesterday but it's OK because we had a good response from the FDA to our briefing book so I don't have to work more this weekend.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'm actually coming up on an impasse in my game dev! I know how I would do <thing> in Python, but Godot is different enough I can't think of how to translate it over. I guess it's time to play Helldivers

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

good morning

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

good morning!!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

we’re watching Saturday morning cartoons while snuggling on the couch :) also its raining and gross outside

v good start

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'm eating a quesadilla

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
had popcorn and a rum punch at the movie last night. now that's livin'

don't remember the last time I even had popcorn at a movie

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

weekend hell yeah. the modded iPod 5th gen my friend made for me that was supposed to arrive last Monday is finally out for delivery, thanks usps. gonna spend the day like it’s 2004 deciding what music to load on it

might get ramen for lunch

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

ok I'm making progress on my game but I still gotta seal the deal

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

weekend! still feeling under the weather tho :(

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

we've got some weather going on down here (torrential rain, flood warnings)

hope you feel better soon

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I need to get some gas in my dang car but it's pissing outside

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
oh man u just cannot beat a saturday morning coffee

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
ate the last grapefruit i had. i think it was probably about to go bad but it was still good. i like grapefruits; i used to eat them all the time as a kid but i guess i forgot about them at some point and just recently rediscovered them. gonna follow that up with a coffee and then spend the entire day wondering what i should do today

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Pff man some days you really do feel your age, the counter on my phone says I only did 6.3 miles out and around town today and I'm aching in the legs and feet now I'm back home again.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

whoa

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hurricane about to rock san jose

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

slept way in and then had a coffee and now Im ready to start the day! hail Satan!

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
cut my hair! also went out for a shopping trip to the pharmacy, local brew pub, and pizza place for a slice to go. grabbed a coffee on the way home, and now here we are

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

two landslides have taken out the only roads up to the top of the valley where I am. hope they manage to get a path cleared soon!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

drove up to Wisconsin and tried out a pub that had a bitchin’ shepherds pie and huge pint glasses. good driving and the weather blows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
spouse is sick so i made some chicken soup and never considered that the purple carrots would act like a red t-shirt in the laundry and dye the entire pot of soup...mauve