Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will happen to Chris Weidman next?
This poll is closed.
Legs fly off while walking to the cage 1 16.67%
Back injured after aggressive hugs from his father 2 33.33%
Beaten by mobsters for dog repossession fees 1 16.67%
He wins, god help us all 2 33.33%
Total: 6 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Please don't be sad and depressing, Wide Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Ok, this is a fun scrap so I've ruled out depressing. Come on Wide Man, just don't be a sad ending. Win and retire please.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

Jerusalem posted:

Weidman: Best I can do is a double eye-poke.

This is the worst of all worlds. Chris Weidman wins a fight, but he does it by gouging an eye out. Why can't we just have nice things? :(

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Even Jon Jones be like "drat, that's some eye pokes"

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
If you ain't cheatin you ain't Weidman

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
As happy as I am that Wide Man didn't die in the octagon, I hope this one gets overturned to NC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

Jerusalem posted:

Weidman: I've gotta give it up to God.
earlier that day
God: Poke his loving eyeball :lol:

Leviticus 21:18-19
No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is hunchbacked or dwarfed, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles.

And God spaketh: "Thou hast foresaken the free dick kick?"