Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

This poo poo is everywhere online. You can get “serious dislike for stupid people” swag everywhere. This is clearly targeted at boomers who are known for being dumbasses themselves which confuses me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A simple machinist could never stand up to a certified fork lift driver

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
cause they smart and everyone else is dumb

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Smugworth posted:

A simple machinist could never stand up to a certified fork lift driver

amen brother

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Because it accurately applies to you and are projecting your insecurities as a result, OP.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Gas thread ban OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Poohs Packin posted:

Gas thread ban OP

Been saying this for years

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Leaded gas, OP

vegetables
Mar 10, 2012

I don’t know what a machinist is so whoever owned that shirt would be especially furious at me

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Brother Tadger posted:

Leaded gas, OP

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Because if they stop then daddy wins/loses (adjust slider up or down for how you responded to his beatings)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

Gas thread ban OP

give it a rest vincent it's a holiday

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

EorayMel posted:

Because it accurately applies to you and are projecting your insecurities as a result, OP.

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Those tshirts look like something da share z0ne would do

And doing cheap fill-in-the-blank templates can be pretty dumb sometimes

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

mind the walrus posted:

Because if they stop then daddy wins/loses (adjust slider up or down for how you responded to his beatings)

... what?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

whoa, look at that badass leather jacket with flaming skulls and demons and poo poo. that guy must forklift certified. badass.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

HJE-Cobra posted:

Those tshirts look like something da share z0ne would do

da share zone at least has positive and inclusive messaging unlike this boomer poo poo

Mulaney Power Move posted:

that guy must forklift certified. badass

Hey, it takes a good 10 minutes to learn everything there is to know about operating a tow motor including taking the written and practical test. It's incredibly challenging and a very manly thing to do!

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Mar 31, 2024

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I'm a millennial and I have a serious dislike for stupid people.

Working in retail for 17 years and the entire US political climate for the last 8 years will do that.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

R.L. Stine posted:

amen brother

Left-handed. Disgusting.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Look man. Sometimes your on a road trip with Grandpa and you either buy this at the Cracker Barrel gift shop or it's going to be 3 hours of Rush Limbaugh or other AM radio talk. And I'm not listening to that drat Tom Brokaw audio book again.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

read this at least twice ngl

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

pencilhands posted:

This is clearly targeted at boomers who are known for being dumbasses themselves

You just answered your own question, OP

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

R.L. Stine posted:

The ambiguity of the verb makes me wonder if this is a command. In which case I will read it

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
its code for "everything I have ever loved has found a way to leave me, I'm afraid of dying alone" op.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

pencilhands posted:

This poo poo is everywhere online. You can get “serious dislike for stupid people” swag everywhere. This is clearly targeted at boomers who are known for being dumbasses themselves which confuses me.

it's just "i don't suffer fools" from the silent generation adapted for the in-your-face attitude of the next generation of olds

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Alright so the redneck kings of comedy tour had four guys and four catch phrases right?

“Get ‘r done” “There’s your sign” “You might be a redneck” and a fourth one. Was there a fourth one?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
their parents called them stupid all the time, and they're just trying to make some t-shirts to cope, and you're making fun of it right now

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Lt. Cock posted:

Alright so the redneck kings of comedy tour had four guys and four catch phrases right?

“Get ‘r done” “There’s your sign” “You might be a redneck” and a fourth one. Was there a fourth one?

Ron White was nowhere near the talentless hack the other three were and thus was nowhere near as successful.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Lt. Cock posted:

There was a guy I worked with for years in the 00s who would constantly say "Here's your sign!" When I asked what sign, he would laugh at me. It was a decade later I found out he was quoting some comedian.

Sorry I don't know your dumb redneck comedian with his catchphrase. I know "You might be a redneck," though. That's close, right?

Nowadays if someone says something weird and out of context I just assume it's referencing some meme or comedian or something, but I still can't help but ask, and I still just get laughed at for not knowing poo poo.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

R.L. Stine posted:

Oh yeah I liked it, he mentioned enjoying SimTower & that was relatable. I think he also went to a game convention & saw a demo of a 3d character falling into a fan & yelling “poo poo!”

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

EorayMel posted:

Lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Get her done OP

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

credburn posted:

There was a guy I worked with for years in the 00s who would constantly say "Here's your sign!" When I asked what sign, he would laugh at me. It was a decade later I found out he was quoting some comedian.

Sorry I don't know your dumb redneck comedian with his catchphrase. I know "You might be a redneck," though. That's close, right?

Nowadays if someone says something weird and out of context I just assume it's referencing some meme or comedian or something, but I still can't help but ask, and I still just get laughed at for not knowing poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6PCcM39Pgg

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Everybody knows the world full of stupid people

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

credburn posted:

You need to learn to “yeah, sure, whatever you say,” out of these situations. It’s the only way to let these people know their words are meaningless and without merit of any kind, much like their lasting legacy upon the time you have remaining on this earth which is statistically in more plentiful supply than theirs and you both know it. This is why they don’t believe in climate change, because they see this attitude of not giving a poo poo about what they say or think as ungrateful and would rather steer you and them into oblivion simultaneously so long as they still clutch the wheel.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

R.L. Stine posted:

both this book and dave barry's book about japan are pretty funny imo

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i'd wear one of those shirts if i knew it made people mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
I love those shirts, the more text the better. Especially a fan of the ones for troop wives