Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i am a
US ARMY VETERAN
and my
WIFE hosed MY NEIGHBOUR
while i was KILLING MUSLIMS
(sick grim reaper on a motorcycle)
... OFFENDED, SNOWFLAKE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I never knew this growing up but apparently Larry the Cable guy was a local where I grew up and he gave a bunch of money to Christian private school (Berean Baptist, now Grace Fellowship, or maybe both, I dunno). He also invested a lot of his money into buying pounds and pounds of weed.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dan Whitney was an 80's cocaine, suit & tie and what's the deal with (x) comic before he tapped into the niche that made him rich

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dan Whitney called me a slur and everyone laughed at me

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Smugworth posted:

Dan Whitney called me a slur and everyone laughed at me

what slur

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdQtXqeXPuo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bad one

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

he has phone sex with his mom

That's pretty edgy for the time got to be honest

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

all slurs are bad

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Slugwort

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

all slurs are bad

been saying this

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

drat PH that's a sweet new custom title celebrating your Mastery

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
For people who don't read ever, they sure wear wordy shirts.

Like I'm going to stand there and read that whole veiled threat.

HJE-Cobra posted:

Those tshirts look like something da share z0ne would do

And doing cheap fill-in-the-blank templates can be pretty dumb sometimes

I think I actually need this.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Apr 1, 2024

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

The Bible posted:

I think I actually need this.

Sure, if you want your own skeleton life shirt, it's on idakoos (which there was a thread about many years ago iirc)

https://www.idakoos.com/live-without-skeleton--i-dont-think-so+tshirt,362761

They have a bunch of shirts about skeleton, it's apparently a sport. And they just have the (Sport) Theme shirts for it, so there's a bunch of shirts like "Skeleton Grandma" or "Skeleton until I die" or "America Skeleton" or whatever

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I speak fluent sarcasm.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I have a concealed weapon but I wear a tee shirt telling you I have a concealed weapon so that you, the armed robber, know to just put a bullet in the back of my head and steal both my wallet and my gun.

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Szyznyk posted:

I have a concealed weapon but I wear a tee shirt telling you I have a concealed weapon so that you, the armed robber, know to just put a bullet in the back of my head and steal both my wallet and my gun.

I just want everyone to be aware that I'm violent and have poor self-control and this makes me a real badass that everyone should respect.

naem
May 29, 2011

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
People are stupid, when you're a boomer
you have a t-shirt, so it must be true

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Post more fake t-shirts please, tia.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

HJE-Cobra posted:

Sure, if you want your own skeleton life shirt, it's on idakoos (which there was a thread about many years ago iirc)

https://www.idakoos.com/live-without-skeleton--i-dont-think-so+tshirt,362761

They have a bunch of shirts about skeleton, it's apparently a sport. And they just have the (Sport) Theme shirts for it, so there's a bunch of shirts like "Skeleton Grandma" or "Skeleton until I die" or "America Skeleton" or whatever

Some real classics shirts to be found there

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Congrats Thesaurus 🎉

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Well, they got "Wife Bad", but no "Phone Bad"? Those are the two staples of Boomer humor.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

The Bible posted:

Well, they got "Wife Bad", but no "Phone Bad"? Those are the two staples of Boomer humor.

Yes, coming from a group of people who are loving CONSTANTLY yelling into their phones and have the highest percentage of married couples of any generation.:rolleyes:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Lt. Cock posted:

Alright so the redneck kings of comedy tour had four guys and four catch phrases right?

“Get ‘r done” “There’s your sign” “You might be a redneck” and a fourth one. Was there a fourth one?

Fourth guy was Ron White who comedy nerds usually liked. He didn’t really have a catch phrase but there was “Call me tater salad” as a thing he was known for and he made it the title of his book which was just his routines written down really

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

I want a shirt like that but for lepers instead of stupid people.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I never knew this growing up but apparently Larry the Cable guy was a local where I grew up and he gave a bunch of money to Christian private school (Berean Baptist, now Grace Fellowship, or maybe both, I dunno). He also invested a lot of his money into buying pounds and pounds of weed.

That’s a good investment. Quick turnaround time for ROI

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

it’s easier to call people stupid than to examine your thoughts or motivations, op

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I have a couple of friends who are legit stupid. Don't learn from mistakes, only think in the present tense, can't hold a deep conversation to save their lives... but they're also really nice, helpful, fun people. I'm not going to trust them with anything important, but I enjoy their company and want the best for them. Not everyone is blessed with brains and that's fine.

If they were assholes with anger issues, I wouldn't feel that way.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yeah, i have some stupid friends too

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Get a Brian, Moran.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

when i was a teenager my dad wore his “Let me through… I kill lawyers” t-shirt in public all the time.

as far as i know he never had a bad lawyer experience. only time i remember him even meeting one, it was to set up some shell corporation to hide assets because of his paranoia about liability lawsuits after telling us some probably made up story about a burglar suing a homeowner because he fell out of a tree during an attempted break in.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

The Bible posted:

For people who don't read ever, they sure wear wordy shirts.

Like I'm going to stand there and read that whole veiled threat.

i'm oppressed by words in print too, mostly by the cooking tips on my tv dinners

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

i'm oppressed by words in print too, mostly by the cooking tips on my tv dinners

%50 power for five minutes, stir, recover, 90 seconds on high?

gently caress that.

4 minutes 100% power

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

microwave meals for one

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Thesaurus posted:

Some real classics shirts to be found there

Back in the day I ordered a few shirts from there for some friends, with a sporty type font that just said "Combat Robot" on them

Combat Robot is a sport too apparently, so it has all the sport template shirts available to choose from

HJE-Cobra fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Apr 1, 2024

Beezle
Oct 19, 2008

Happy Steve Perry Day!

Beezle fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Apr 1, 2024

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

NEVER MESS
with a
HIGH SCHOOL
GYM TEACHER
WHO throws out
the LEAN CUISINE
Box then has to DIG it out
OF THE TRASH
to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Tshirts are my preferred medium for expressing belligerence. Not as clumsy or random as tweeting. A more elegant shitpost, from a more civilized age.