Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I liked the first episode overall (especially the framing device!) but I did think there were some misses with some of the visuals (the horse) and how they balanced the pace of some parts versus the others. Trying my best to refrain from hating on new thing because it’s not the old thing, not that I think anyone is doing that here or the seasonal thread! And it can be hard to land the first episode sometimes in a more deliberate kind of show I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

i sense an epic crossover with the ylls watch thread in the future

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Anyway I'm enjoying this show, Spice and Wolf is great! but I wish they'd show less of the crap rear end cgi. the lingering alley shot in the latest episode with slowly walking townspeople is a bit rough lol.