Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blankspace
Dec 13, 2006
thanks for doing a better job promoting this game for what it actually is than any of the media I saw about it. I was avoiding it cuz i thought it was another MP PVPVE thing, but so far this is way more interesting.

spent some hours and this game is really janky, overambitious & messy in a fun way that reminds me of old eurojank hodgepodge hybrid genre PC games like Parkan or Xenus or something, but way more polished than any of those could ever dream to be. I see it's from the same publisher as Tale of Immortal, which is another (very different) beautiful mess of a game despite having similarly mixed reviews.

hopefully the game does well enough to keep up the pace w/ post-launch fixes, performance is still a bit all over the place though I haven't played after the most recent patch... we'll see!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU