Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my mouse wheel is slightly janky which usually doesn't matter. but dang, this game does not allow for that. it's all mouse wheel, all the time. it's a neat game, but i guess i'll put it on hold until i replace my mouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
is there no way to fire dud recruits? other than deliberately killing them one by one, i mean.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wish i could find the snow factory. i've done multiple full loops on difficulty 4, but it just won't spawn for me. i've done some coop in city, and i don't want to take my base there without bigger guns.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
getting a long range xen is a huge change. there are so many jerks that need to be sniped and you just can't do so until you get a lucky drop of heavy (or inferno, surprisingly). there are far more special attack morphs with long cooldowns than there are ones that can function as a normal gun.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i went with a pretty basic square building with platforms sticking out of it. any time i get tempted to get more creative with my layout i remember how onerous is it to actually use the building interface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
by the time you can handle city, you should have enough max power to do most or all of forest on autoloot.