Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carcer
Aug 7, 2010
I was going to ask when the game is meant to become challenging and then snow 1 with full loot meter came about a hairs breadth from completely destroying me. Just an endless tide of scorpions and tanks while I was frantically trying to reload stuff before evacing with 8% outpost left.

It was awesome and exactly what I wanted out of this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carcer
Aug 7, 2010
I don't think I've seen this advice, but gear on your operatives boosts their CR for base deployment. I slapped some of the gear I wasn't using and brought my operatives from about ~15k total CR to ~32K.

e: Fresh discovery: you can destroy the shelves in the supermarket POI for metal scrap. Bring red barrels or a rhino operative for huge returns.

Carcer fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Apr 8, 2024