Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
With the 80th pick the Cincinnati bengals select

Jarrian Jones

CB

FSU

I checked the list Several times and did not see his name on it. Sorry if he’s not available I will correct it if he’s not available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

With the 81st pick in the Goon Draft the Seattle seahawks pick Spencer Rattler, QB, South Carolina

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

With the 82nd pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Calen Bullock, S, USC

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
With the 83rd pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select: Michael Hall Jr., DT, Ohio State

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
With the 84th pick in the 2024 goon draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

With the 85th pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Christian Mahogany, OG, Boston College

the other one

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 86th pick of the NFL 2024 Goon Draft, the Houston Texans select Jaylen Wright, RB,Tennessee

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
With the 87th pick in the 2024 goon draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Audric Estimé, RB, Notre Dame

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
With the 88th Pick in the 2024 NFL Goon Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Mason McCormick, OG, South Dakota State

A Sneaker Broker fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Apr 17, 2024

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
With the 89th pick in the 2024 goon draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select, Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
With the 90th pick of the Goon Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select

Trey Benson, RB, Florida State

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
With the 91st Pick in the 2024 NFL Goon Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Jaden Hicks, S, Washington State

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
With the 92nd pick in the 2024 goon draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select, Trevin Wallace, LB, Kentucky.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
With the 93rd pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Brandon Dorlus, DE, Oregon.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
With the 94th pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Maason Smith, Defensive Tackle, LSU.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

With the 95th pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select, Cole Bishop, Safety, Utah

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 96th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Cam Hart, CB, Notre Dame

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
With the 97th pick in the draft, the Bengals select

Ben Sinnott

TE, Kansas

It’s now another team’s turn.

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
With the 98th pick in the 2024 goon draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Leonard Taylor III, DL, Miami

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
With the 99th pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select: Jonah Elliss, Edge, Utah

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
With the 100th pick in the 2024 NFL Goon draft the Washington team keeps mashing that offense button and selects Theo Johnson, TE PSU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

With the 101st pick the Carolina Panthers are betting on genetics and taking Brenden Rice, WR, USC

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 102nd pick, the Seattle Seahawks select Cedric Gray, LB, UNC

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

With the 103rd pick in the 2024 NFL Goon Draft, the New England Patriots select Joe Milton III, QB - Tennessee

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
With the 104th pick in the 2024 NFL Goon Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select Dadrion Taylor-Demerson, Safety, Texas Tech

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
With the 105th pick, the Los Angeles Chargers select Cade Stover, TE, Ohio State

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
With pick 106, the Tennessee Titans scramble to the podium frantically because they didn’t think this Goom Draft would make it to them getting to pick again, whoops! As ran carthon tries to rush down the stairs to hand in the draft card, he slips and crashes after stepping on I don’t know, a child’s roller skate or some poo poo. “WhoooOOOOOOAAAAAA!” He skids to a halt in front of the commissioner who is frankly astonished that he was still having to do this whole rigamarole. He picks up the card out of Ran’s twitching hand and says,

“Jalen McMillan, WR, Washington.”

The sniveling ESPN television producers hoot and holler as they realize they can run a clips package of highlights from this versatile receiver making plays both outside and in the slot, AND they can have like Adam schefter or some other rear end in a top hat talk about his beloved dead grandparent at the same time. Score!

The giants are on the clock.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

With the 107th Pick of the 2024 Goon Draft, the New York Giants select:

ROGER ROSENGARTEN - Offensive Tackle - University of Washington - :patriot:

https://x.com/MathBomb/status/1764440778359628104

Second Husky in a row :c00lbert:

:siren: Darth Brooks and the Minnesota Vikings are on the clock! :siren:

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

With the 108th Pick of the 2024 Goon Draft, the Minnesota Vikings beef up the line with McKinnley Jackson, DT , Texas A&M

Sad King Billy and the Atlanta Falcons are on the clock

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 109th pick of the 2024 NFL Goon draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Jalyx Hunt, Edge, Houston Christian

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 110th pick, the Los Angeles Chargers select Bucky Irving, RB, Oregon

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
With the 111th pick, the New York Jets will double dip on the offensive line and take Brandon Coleman, OT, TCU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
With the 112th pick, the Las Vegas Raiders continue a tradition of drafting injured guys who might suck now and select Zak Zinter, OG, Michigan.

Let's hope he has enough MICHIGAN GRIT to make a full recovery and kick rear end in the trenches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
With the 113rd pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, acquired from the New York Jets, the Baltimore Ravens select Javon Baker, WR, UCF.

Only registered members can see post attachments!