Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what are the podcasts that you are into and like, i mostly listen to horror fiction and true crime podcasts but i also enjoy other stuff here is my favorites in no particular order

the nosleep podcast
casefile
mr ballen
victorias lift
redwood bureau
crime junkies
creepy
horrorbabble
the dream
serial
astonishing legends
last podcast on the left

okay thanks for sharing your favorites as well and you can also specificy what kind of podcat it is, i didnt but if you ask ill tell you (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

huh?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
is the last podcast on the left still good after kissel was found to be a sex pervert? i stopped listening cause i was afraid the new person's vibes would be bad. but i also don't listen to podcasts anymore

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I listen to the Texas Standard every day. If you want to know what's going on with Texas, it's worth a listen.

Chances are you don't need to know most of what's going on with Texas.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

R.L. Stine posted:

is the last podcast on the left still good after kissel was found to be a sex pervert? i stopped listening cause i was afraid the new person's vibes would be bad. but i also don't listen to podcasts anymore

It got worse then better as buddy settled in and then I stopped driving long distances to work so I have no idea

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

not mbmbam

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I still subscribe to SiriusXM for the Bennington show, the successor to Ron & Fez featuring Ron & Gail Bennington

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

R.L. Stine posted:

Honestly the replacement guy is funnier and more personable I prefer him.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Talking Simpsons
We Hate Movies
Behind the Bastards
How Did This Get Made
This is Important (Workaholics Guys Podcast)

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.
ive been really enjoying well theres your problem lately, it's about engineering disasters

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

none podcasts

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

The only podcast i really got into was the greatest generation, which is about star trek.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

bigfatdynamo posted:

ive been really enjoying well theres your problem lately, it's about engineering disasters

Oh yeah, that one is good too.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I've been mainlining "Ken and Robin Talk about Stuff" which is two table top RPG designers talking about how to set up and run games and lots of historical events that you can work into your RPGs.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I like the No Such Thing As a Fish podcast. Everyone's so nice to each other.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Digg⚡Nation

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Smugworth posted:

I still subscribe to SiriusXM for the Bennington show, the successor to Ron & Fez featuring Ron & Gail Bennington

They’re still doing that? :stare:
That’s awesome! :)

Ronny B is going to live forever.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
action boyz
blank check
adventure zone
cbb, but not regularly anymore

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Football fuckboi fanatics
I hate comic books (the we love comic books podcast)
crime twinks
Mike Tyson smoking weed
3rd podcast from the sun (the drew carey show retrospective podcast)
Anything from Bill Simmons

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Three Bean Salad

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
No Such Thing as a Fish
Lions Led by Donkeys
You're Wrong About
Well There's You're Problem if that counts

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

The Beef and Dairy network podcast
St Elwick's Neighbourhood Association Newsletter Podcast (but you are not allowed to listen to it unless you live in St Elwick, sorry)
Modes of thought in Anterran literature
Crowley time
Magnus archives
the Phosphene Catalogue
Written in Uncertainty: Elder scrolls lore podcast
ReReading Wolfe

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Hardcore History
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ive never listened to a podcast

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

ive never listened to a podcast

Give “Sex with Dr. Emily Morse” a shot and then you can start listening to things that make you smart. Win win.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
All the podcasts I listen to are bad:

your kickstarter sucks
Blocked Party
Doughboys
Behind the Bastards
The Flop House
Guys
Blank Check

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

my favorite podcast is unscripted conversations with my friends in person, ideally over dinner, a coffee, or maybe a drink.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

behind the bastards
last podcast on the left. eddies doing pretty good.
lions led by donkeys
trash future
well theres your problem
dudesy
astonishing legends
the dollop
means morning news
some of the coast to coast am archives ones too

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Who Shat on the Floor at My Wedding?

It's a limited series

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

NoiseAnnoys posted:

my favorite podcast is unscripted conversations with my friends in person, ideally over dinner, a coffee, or maybe a drink.

I can't find the RSS?

LBJs Jumbo Dick
May 6, 2007
Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!
Knowledge Fight and Behind the Bastards is pretty much it, with some dipping into random history podcasts. I'm on a gently caress right-wing grifters kick right now.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
The Field Guides. Two nature dudes collect other people's plant/animal research together and talk about what they found out, on the trail, actively looking for the thing they're talking about.

It sounds stupid but, for some reason a podcast gets even more intimate when you're alone in the woods with the hosts. It really is like going on a nature walk, great audio, great information. The hosts are grown men acting like excited young boys when they see a timberdoodle or a pitcher plant.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the joe rogan experience
becumming a better lover with dr. jordan b peterson
how to live forever with neuroscientist at stanford drandrew huberman huberman lab #AG1 #stanford

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

CBB
HDTGM
WHM
Threedom
MBMBaM
CBB Presents (Hey Randy! is an all timer show)
The Neighborhood Listen
Beef and Dairy Network
Rude Tales of Magic
Oh These Those Stars of Space
The Andy Daly Podcast Project
The Greatest Generation
The Jeff Gerstmann Show

Too many for the time I have to listen, I'm on and off with most of them, only a few I keep fully up to date on.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

F Plus is good. I check in every now and then on it. It's goon adjacent and it's like Forum Fridays in podcast form.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Experience and the Drive-thru, just like CM Punk.

Espacio
Mar 25, 2006
Dieses ist der schlechteste verrat!
The Weekly Planet.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

down1nit posted:

The Field Guides. Two nature dudes collect other people's plant/animal research together and talk about what they found out, on the trail, actively looking for the thing they're talking about.

It sounds stupid but, for some reason a podcast gets even more intimate when you're alone in the woods with the hosts. It really is like going on a nature walk, great audio, great information. The hosts are grown men acting like excited young boys when they see a timberdoodle or a pitcher plant.

never heard it but i hate it based off your description thx

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

For podcasts not already mentioned, I have really enjoyed History of Philosophy Without Any Gaps.

For battle rap Watch Battles by Ruin Your Day is fun. One of the main cameramen hosts it with battle rappers and adjacent to the scene people and they watch various rap battles and add their own commentary. Some guests like Lush One are walking rap and rap culture encyclopedias with so much information and history. Illmac, Geechi Gotti, and Hollow Da Don are major top tier battlers and they are often on the show and provide great insight and hilarity.

Goons would probably get a kick out of Dumbfoundead vs Tantrum. They clown each other and reference StarCraft and Warcraft.

https://youtu.be/j0ZyNhsBWHc?si=ZLJglEH2MC45f12h

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

I basically only listen to history podcasts

listening to The History of Rome again for the hundredth time
The Age of Napoleon
ArchaeoEd Podcast
The History of Byzantium
The Turkish History podcast
Revolutions
The History of Poland
History of Persia
The History of Egypt
The History of English
The History of China

And a bunch of other ones i started and dropped after a few episodes.