Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Always remember to put a few points in Adversity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

The revamped lighting mod that came out for DS2 a year or so ago actually looks really nice. I didn't get too far into it but Majula looked hella cool.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/1146

Says it's still "in alpha" but it already seemed pretty complete to me. You can even toggle which features you want on/off.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Diablo Bore.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Man, that was such a bummer for me to read.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

haveblue posted:

Maybe I missed it in the very long article, but did all the Nazi stuff end up in the shipped game or was it eventually taken out?

They’re saying that appeared in an as-yet unannounced LiS game.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

You'd think it'd be easier to track down.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Don't really care about Star Wars but the main character is a chick in a cool jacket so I probably will play it.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I think the problem is that once you get high enough on the expansion list, Classic WoW just starts to look like regular WoW minus a few things. For many people that was Cataclysm as it totally reshaped the world into the uniform leveling path it has now and spun up a brand new plot narratively. It also was controversial in a way that wasn't really true of WotLK or TBC before it. Skip right to Mists of Pandaria Classic, I say.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Dreckbuilders, many have been calling them!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I have not seen a single screenshot of this game but I am confident saying Played (Out) & Tired!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I don't like it when you're browsing Steam and see some game with beautiful banner art then you click on it and it's the same old RPGmaker pixel art crap. Don't lie to me, you know what actual good art looks like!!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Stellar Blade will be the game that brings back those cardboard cutouts you taped to the TV while playing Goldeneye. Not to keep your little brother from looking at your screen, mind, but to hide from God.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

What's wrong with the jawline. I thought a strong jawline was sexy for everybody.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Looks like the real "Strain" here is with your plausibility, Jeff!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I too remember Anthem's 10-year plan.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

There's Game Developer (formerly Gamasutra) that mostly report on the actual industry itself rather than clickbait tweets designed to make the weak-minded repost them here.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

They clearly felt the same way, and somehow renamed themselves to something even worse.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I think fans generally like something more when they figure out stuff in advance, rather than doing it to own the showrunners or whatever.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I love how many words for ethnic groups just mean "foreigner" because whoever was mapping the area ran into one group of people first and just went with whatever names they had for everyone else around them.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

It's kind of a quirk that the New World ended up being named America, rather than Colombia or Vespuccia, based on what was essentially one dude's map from 1507 chosen because he simply liked the name.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I think it's more that getting a big-name actor convinces more executives to give you 100 million dollars to make a movie based on a kids video game.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Idina Menzel wasn't exactly A-list but she was super popular coming off Wicked, as well-known as stage actors get nowadays.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

SC2 is overrated. Yes, the SC2 you're thinking of, that one. :twisted:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNGjSll2_Uc

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

2002-2003 was definitely the cultural nadir of rock music. So many horrible nu-metal and post-grunge bands. The death of rock as a leading genre in pop music was well-deserved.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Cheaters shouldn’t exist. Instead, everyone should lay down their controllers the second I enter the lobby and let me wail on them until I win.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Ever since I took up long distance running I almost never dream at all, or at least don't remember them particularly well.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I legitimately don't understand that some people lack a mind's eye, like if I say the words "juicy booty" how could you not immediately visualize a nice round rear end??? Then again many people claim to have synaesthesia and I have no real strong opinions on the "color" of certain words.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Only the dead have seen the end of the console wars.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I've heard they are called "extraction" games because they're about as fun as getting a tooth pulled!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

The PS5 UI is bad, but just like the bravest of PC gamers, I boldly go over one screen and click on a different app to play a video game sometimes.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

The main villain of Far Cry 7 will be J. Robert Oppenheimer.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

If I was an 80 year old revered actor of the screen and stage I'd take whatever crap came my way, who cares I'm rich bitch!!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

If a boobalicious anime girl pops up to do it for you Sony will be praised as heroes.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

All that was embraced must one day be sundered. Ehehuuehehehehehee

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Khanstant posted:

What did they call survivors-likes back when they were the default flash game tutorial games people made?

Newgrounds games, like Hollow Knight.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I think Blizzard has skipped out on Blizzcons before when they had nothing new to announce.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Everything about OW2 is baffling to me. I think most casual players who enjoyed Overwatch liked the characters and really couldn't have cared less about the PvP. A less toxic co-op PvE mode seemed like such an obvious thing to do, but Blizzard delayed doing anything about that for 6 years and then just cancelled it all anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

There will be a BlizzCon in 2025, but it might not be what you expect! That's because so many Blizzard executives have committed heinous crimes that they will be Con-victs!