Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Mode 7 posted:

Optimal Pokemon strategy is a Charizard with Ember, Flamethrower, Fire Spin and Fire Blast and you will never convince me otherwise.

jeez, as a child i would at least make sure the moves were different types

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Fajita Queen posted:

Shadow of the Erdtree is going to be GOTY and it won't even be close, but Balatro and Helldivers 2 will be competing hard for second place for sure imo

FF7 Rebirth doesn't even have a steam page yet so I doubt it's gonna come out this year :shrug:

a dlc can't be goty, sorry i don't make the rules

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

I said come in! posted:

Why is WoW getting a classic Cata server? Isn't that just the live servers without any of the good content at that point?

it's live servers minus 6 expansions?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

it's a cataclysm progression server, it's not really complicated

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

Play Dragon's Dogma instead of any of this

no

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

bafta game awards happened today. But they don't have "most anticipated video game" or "most trending video gamer" categories, and that's why they're never be THE game awards.

Anyway Bladder's Gate 3 won a lot. Tears of the kingdom only took home the "technical achievement" award

thanks, i care about this. a LOT.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

cumpantry posted:

many thanks

surely itll grow hair on my chest

i don't know why you would insist on playing those unless you were a yakuza superfan who just wanted to see them

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Like no I'm sorry, I don't need to be playing 30-45 minute best of three matches in the loving casual queue.

i genuinely could not believe that

i played like 4 matches when the game launched, they were all one-sided stomps and then the game goes "do it again"

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

short of hiring mods to spectate every single game i don't think you really can stop hackers entirely

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

yeah do you think the other blindfolded runners are also cheating but just havent been caught

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

you do not have to respect the hustle

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

xoFcitcrA posted:

You aren't given a choice whether or not you begin with overpowered stuff that trivializes the game. You have to look up which parts of your inventory / personas are DLC and ACTIVELY AVOID THEM in order to play the game with challenge. Also, after 150 hours of playing the game the last 4-6 left a sour taste in my mouth. You have one of the worst "puzzles" in videogame history not made by Owlcat, pointless multi-stage boss battles (SOME OF WHICH ARE SCRIPTED WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE), and an hour to hour-and-a-half of just time spent (including unskippable credits) getting between winning the game and being allowed to save.

e: good game that leaves you with a sour taste

i genuinely don't even know what most of this is about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

so is one of them just gonna get all the debt, is that how this works?