Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Vookatos posted:

Decided to try No More Heroes III, and this series apparently loving rules?
I've only seen Killer7 which wasn't for me and played... what was it called... Let it Die? Which was a little too wacky for me, but NMH actually doesn't half-rear end its wackiness and every time you feel comfortable it throws some new cutscene direction or a weird thing at you. It's certainly not for everyone, and gameplay doesn't reach heights of other similar games, but it's just so wild that I think I enjoy it more than any character action game I've played save for Bayo 1 (granted, mainly because I'm bad at them)

Yeah I bought NMH3 first but decided to go through the first two before jumping into it. NMH1 was so good and I breezed through the last half of the game.

I figured out that Chained Echoes can run in my old laptop while I'm in Miami so finally putting in the time that game deserves. What a killer JRPG experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Gamesindustry.biz also reports on the industry without doing reviews or previews.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

He is Star Lord, the Lego Guy and Mario.

He is also the new Garfield.

The funniest A list actor doing a voice is Cate Blancett in the Guillermo del Toro Pinocchio movie. She doesn't have any lines in English, she only makes monkey noises. But God drat does she give it her all.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Rarity posted:

Oh wow FF3 has gone by way faster than I expected, I'm already up to the final dungeon. I'm sad, I've been having a ton of fun with this one :(

I quit halfway through the final dungeon I think. Let me know how it goes for you.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Bomb ring meant the ring looked cool, like "Yo, that's a bomb ring you got."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Finished Botany Manor today. Really enjoyed it. Its puzzles were the right amount of engaging for me, not mindless like Resident Evil, but also nothing I couldn't figure out on my own without getting frustrated.