Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Bad Video Games posted:

Gamefreak doesn't need to. Their audience isn't the 20 and 30 year olds who grew up with the game. It's the 7 year olds who see the Pikachu plush in the store and beg their parents for the game. They don't need to cater to an audience because there's always new consumers next year. Also, the people who aren't terminally online have no problem enjoying Pokémon for what it is.

Username really did a lot of the work for this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sandrock is good, but it's more about resource gathering and building. There is a gardening feature a little ways into it, but it's not the main focus.

I'd suggest Rune Factory, but 5 is best played on anything other than a Switch and altogether I might have enjoyed the top down Rune Factories 1-4 moreso than 5's 3D outing. You can get 3 and 4 on the Switch, though.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Waffleman_ posted:

Steambot Chronicles is very fun, and a good game to be able to just Do A Quick Sesh in

I really want to get back down to playing it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

xoFcitcrA posted:

The only game event this year that I give a drat about just happened.

:siren::siren::siren:THE CONSOLE RELEASE OF HOUSE FLIPPER 2 JUST DROPPED:siren::siren::siren:

I don't work today, just cooked up a big pork roast, got a bag of plantain strips, all manner of beverages, and 750ml of cheap tequila.

LET'S FUCKIN GO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOg--7h7Qz8

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

haveblue posted:

fellas, is it gay to find a woman attractive

EXTREMELY

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
the forgotten art of google-fu

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jay Rust posted:

I guess i still don't know what AAA means

games that when you play them make you go AAA

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Roger that good buddy we are green light for LFG, over and out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Propaganda Hour posted:

She did better than knuckles. I love Idris Elba, but he sounded like he had cotton balls in his mouth for Sonic 2.

I loved Elba as Knuckles, and I didn't have a thing to say about Tails until a bunch of losers popped out of the woodwork to suggest that this voice actress couldn't hang with big Hollywood stars and that she brought the movie down. Psycho takes.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Voldo owns

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Paying2Lurk posted:

I care about Yars. :nyoron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_DsBcnkWI

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Steve Yun posted:

The tweet was up for almost an hour and then after dril got him he deleted the tweet in seconds and then his account a minute after that

With any luck he's gone for good

A carton of spoiled milk even in his prime, he's only gotten worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

we have witnessed the birth of a new god