Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
But how do you make people pay $1000 / month for cards if they just get them from towns and quiz events and beating monsters???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Eej posted:

Let's immerse an entire thread in the unchecked negativity and brainrot from the internet how could this possibly go wrong

How about we make an entire website and attached forums about it, it's gonna be loving wild!

Anyway there's threads like that over at PYF and they're all rear end. The concept has been tested and found wanting.

I don't mind people pointing out insanely bad takes from prominent gamers or gaming industry people, though. Cheap transient laughs at the expense of idiots is good fun. It just doesn't make for a decent thread.