Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

RBA Starblade posted:

I just prefer my mech pilots to be adults and/or clothed

Really incredibly bad use of and/or there, drat. Impressive.

Edit: No wait, I am the one who is bad at reading. Keeping this up as a symbol of shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

On the other hand it DID force you to actually interact with night time, while in DD2 campfires are all over the place so you never really have to deal with that stuff if you don't want to unless a random night attack happens (extremely rare in my experience).

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

An Actual Princess posted:

last epoch is boring and has genderlocked classes so it's trash actually

I mean, so does PoE so that's not exactly an argument in favor of it.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Hmm I mean it is on Game Pass I guess. I heard a lot of negativity around it when it launched but maybe they patched it to be okay by now. Then again, I hear it doesn't have a loving loot filter and I don't know if I can deal with that.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

It might come out this year but definitely not on Steam. Squeenix has some sort of deal with Epic so even when it comes out on PC it's probably gonna be Epic exclusive for a while.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

According to anyone I talk to about dreams I've always been weird about mine because I'm NEVER in them. It's always either abstract weirdness or somehow dreaming up the entire plot of a non-existent TV series or videogame in one night. I've never had either dreams or nightmares that involve myself, even my nightmares are more like, horror movies than anything. At most it's in the context of "I'm playing a game" or the like.

The worst is when I dream I'm playing a really cool game then I wake up and realize that game doesn't exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Rinkles posted:

xenoblade x has no volume sliders :[

some of the repeating music is slowly getting a little old

It grows on you, like some sort of horrible parasite. At first it's annoying, then it gets worse, and then by the end of the game you're mentally singing along every ONE TWO THREE FOUR.