Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Feel guilty killing the Griffins and Chimeras but they’re always starting poo poo so its hard to avoid. Drakes and Cyclopses can go extinct though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
DS2 feels like floaty slippery garbage

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Dragons Dogma 2 has a gay elf that hangs outside my apartment all the time wanting to go on romantic strolls with me. Hes pretty cool

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
RIP kid icarus online

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I appreciate any Star Wars thing that doesn't focus on Jedi

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Paying2Lurk posted:

Wanted: Dead is someone wanting to make their own Yakuza game without really knowing how, and almost sorta kinda pulling it off but also failing in hilarious ways.

I thought it was someone trying to make a Ninja Gaiden this whole time lol

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
STS with worse art is just monster train

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
What does Amber Heard have to do with this?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Please don’t remind me that Grummz exists

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Reminded of when the tomb raider reboot was revealed and one of the devs or director or someone was bragging about giving Lara some baby fat so you’d feel more compelled to protect her

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah hosed up that tgey don’t know about the current trendy anime. Total lamebrain moment

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

External Organs posted:

Rip Austin Walker

Scared me for a minute there

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Kerrzhe posted:

i'm a fan of the 1998 american godzilla. i thought he looked cool

It's what me and my dad watched each time my mom and sister went to see titanic. must've watched it least four times in the theatre

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just play video games. No time for TV

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Who does

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Veotax posted:

I find it funny that Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow are all voiced by big actors in the movies, but for Tails they got the lady who voices him in the games.
Not knocking it, and good for her, hope she's getting paid well for it, compared to the games. But still funny.

Tgey should all be voiced by the game actors imo

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Tails would be voiced by Justin Timberlake

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is that true for Kids movies? Seems like a myth

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Like the biggest star in Frozen at the time was Josh Gad and that movie made a billion dollars

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Streamers seem like big babies if they need to cheat that badly

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Sounds like me at work, relatable

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Mario 2

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They wont win until the restart the BC program and add Burnout 3 and JSRF

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
worked for garfield

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
the worst name always gets chosen like "shmup" "soulslike" and "metroidvania" you can't fight gamer society

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

teethgrinder posted:

See also: who cares

Me

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Crimer

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
How pervy is it? We talking Itagaki Ninja Gaiden level or is it more of a Bayonetta

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’ll buy it on the Peecee I think despite having a PS5

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I hope DQ3HD survives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I wonder if that FF Tactics remake is real, and if so still alive. it was in that credible Nvidia leak from years ago so chances are it was real at some point. I think Triangle Strat did alright but no idea how well Tactics Ogre did. If it bombed it could influence FFT remake I would think