Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Getting back into Granblue Fantasy Versus Rising with the latest patch, god I'm so bad at fighting games but they're so fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Jay Rust posted:

Well i mean, what ARE the games that are important to the queer community?

Guilty Gear

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Fifteen of Many posted:

I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna play Armored Core VI!

Hell yeah, enjoy buddy

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Steve Yun posted:

I think I read somewhere that the part of your brain that processes words turns off during sleep which is why people can’t read things in dreams and maybe why smartphones generally don’t show up either

My latest memorable dream did actually involve me reading something off a smartphone. I dreamt that my mum messaged me saying she wanted to buy an NFT and I basically woke up screaming MUM NO

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

In terms of sheer number of hours played this year my GOTY might end up being Granblue Fantasy Versus Rising ngl.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My problem with 2024 gaming so far is that I've been too busy to actually finish any games. I'm still like halfway through dragonland in Unicorn Overlord, I didn't manage to finish Proud difficulty in Granblue Relink, I've got some stuff to finish up in the new FF16 DLC, haven't even started FF7 Remake or LAD 7 so that I can play their sequels.

At least I'll be a lot more free once May is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQkOfw5XWeo

Time to get dandy.