Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

bring back george

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

were there any good dungeons/bosses/etc from ff14 1.0 that people miss

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

homeless snail posted:

im simply an adult, with self control

is it possible to learn this power

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

exquisite tea posted:

What's wrong with the jawline. I thought a strong jawline was sexy for everybody.

sometimes straight dudes be kinda weird

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I liked beating up store owners and ruining their stores in The Godfather game. Thats what they deserve.

I always liked planting a bomb in a basement because when the store explodes fire comes out of the windows and it looks really cool

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

iirc the last mission is you have to bomb all the other gangs bases and its actually pretty hard because the AI will corner camp you. like you go downstairs and there's just a guy with a shotgun and you die

that game owned

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

woé

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

what the hell is this company? some kind of fly by night publisher?

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

tfw the line didn't go up

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

microtransactions are praxis

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Everyone is expecting him to do John Wick voice but being frozen for like 40-50 years would mean Shadow would be from the 70s/80s which means obviously Keanu must bust out one Ted "Theodore" Logan

holy poo poo

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

You're not even righteous enough to be my fake!

maria... dude... for all the people on this planet, i promise you a most excellent revenge

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

jesse what are you talking about

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

the gently caress

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

house of cards has that bizarre scene about kevin spacey and his PS Vita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

speaking as someone who spends 90% of his work time in a debugger, I'd rather fix a bug in a giant if/else chain than some OOP inehritance calamity