Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
yeah it's cool stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
doesnt pokemon merch outsell the games or am i exaggerating lol

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
holy crap

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

EXTREMELY good purchase--game and car

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

I said come in! posted:

also, adventure mode launches April 17

no way

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

xoFcitcrA posted:

I know this is several hundred posts too late, but I wanted to come out of the closet as the person who liked the stealth and action gameplay of Alpha Protocol more than the Metal Gear series (pre-Phantom Pain and not including Revengeance).

i hate MGS stealth so much lol i'm terrible at it. Thief came out the same year and it's not even funny how much more fun it is to play

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Gaius Marius posted:

France is good

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
my god that life is strange colors game is the true epitome of dog poo poo with a budget. they give the girl the ability to read thoughts and don't even bother writing more than a handful of npcs in a town of dozens, dozens more. all that and YA flavor that makes the original look mature

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
games for impact. yeah impacting my day and making it worse. thanks a lot jerks

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

homeless snail posted:

tell me why im playing such a lovely game

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Mighty Number Not Again

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Captain Invictus posted:

why do you keep posting like this

havent seem them post before but that tweet was incomprehensible to me

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Jay Rust posted:

Anyway Bladder's Gate 3 won a lot. Tears of the kingdom only took home the "technical achievement" award
TOTK BTFO

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
woa

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
are the yakuza originals playable in english with cut content restored? i'd really rather play them over the kiwamis even if it means using a fanslation or w/e i'm pretty unfamiliar with the series

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Waffleman_ posted:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/psa-you-can-restore-cut-content-on-many-of-the-yakuza-games-on-pc-also-a-list-of-recommended-mods.374571/

I found a list of mods/patches to restore the cut content on the Kiwamis and Remasters up to 4. The majority of it is licensed music.

many thanks

homeless snail posted:

as much as i like the english dub of yakuza 1, you absolutely dont want to play the ps2 games

surely itll grow hair on my chest

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Zokari posted:

i don't know why you would insist on playing those unless you were a yakuza superfan who just wanted to see them

what's wrong with wanting to see a series through at its beginning? the most fun part about diving into a new one is watching systems evolve each iteration. imagine then the awkwardness of going from the first however many remakes to then remasters back to current day. sure chronologically thats fine but there's more to a video game than its story

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
starting the metal gear solid series with metal gear was a great decision. funny knowing kojima reuses the shut off the console gag twice

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
the sonic the movie 3 is being done up by AI and word is it won't stop generating fart scenes

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Vermain posted:

the aughts were a truly dire cultural era

best decade for electronic music IMO

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
still havent played Hades 1 :kiddo:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
it's getting steamy in here

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
for me its cracking open a cold dr pepper strawberrys and cream zero

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

lol this scene was amazing in the anime. i still cant believe the balls on them to direct an entire season of a single night's tournament. baki FTW

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

I said come in! posted:

There is a server technical test out now until the end of this weekend for xDefiant on uplay app, xbox, and playstation. Live service first person shooter from UBISoft that is meant to compete with Call of Duty. It was suppose to be out last September, but for whatever reason it was delayed and has been radio silent until this last week. No official release date yet for the 1.0 launch.

i think you might be the only person on this entire forum looking forward to xD but let the lurkers speak should they be

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
it disappears from my mind 5 mins after re-learning about it

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
they should remake final fantasy 7 for eternity

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

haveblue posted:

That always happens, and then you get recruited into an adventure. Surprise, it's an ARPG

so what this actually should be is a Rune Factory-like

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
god i love the voice acting and writing and frank and lamar from GTAV a lot and even driving/piloting is really enjoyable. the radio stations are unbelievably good (shoutout to Soulwax FM) and the first person camera is pretty immersive. so all that to say yeah i replayed it recently too and the missions suck rear end, the gameplay and gunplay sucks rear end, you die real loving fast and theres barely any cheat codes

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

HopperUK posted:

That's it I'm gonna get back to learning to code and make something. It's inspiring.

you dont even have to code anymore to make things. gamemaker and unreal both offer building block deving

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
only played 1 2024 game so far but i liked it enough

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I've discovered I can't play games any more, my attention span has completely gone to poo poo way more than it already was. I bought Monster Hunter Rise a dog's age ago and only got around to trying it yesterday but it's way too many loving words. I need a game that is suitable for people like myself who are incapable of learning.

you need a nice fps like duke nukem 3d

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
lmao i guessed Xdefiant

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

redreader posted:

Helldivers 2 is better than DRG.

is it really?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Stexils posted:

ive been playing through black mesa. overall the game has been a real treat. the graphic update combined with some streamlining of some rougher edges of the original was very enjoyable. then i got xen and....its too long. its so long. the first level was like an hour straight of jungle platforming and by the end i was so bored. and looking online apparently interloper is like 2-3 hours. xen'd again...

xen is so loving bad

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
people needed to stfu their bad opinions re: half life 1 xen. look where that got us. oh my god when you first teleport there in bm and that cheesefest intro starts playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

haveblue posted:

Dishonored VR when

it's not even funny how well a mechanic like blink works/can work in VR