Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Eiyuden and SaGa, please.

Too bad I can't buy either, or any games, for a few months thanks to needing a new Alternator. Stupid cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
I'm gay and you can be gay and there's games.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Jay Rust posted:

Quick diablo 4 question... the oft-discussed noel caldwell-gervais video gave me the impression that it's best to NOT do any of the side quests and exploration during the campaign, because you end up hitting the level cap far too soon, is that accurate? Especially now since i guess there's a special event happening now that increases xp gain by 35% (cannot be toggled off)

The end of the campaign expects you to be around level 40-45. Level cap is 100 and you won't be hitting that in world tier 1 or 2 no matter what you do. Just do whichever ones are close by or seem fun. As for exploration, the story will take you around most regions.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
I played it at launch and ended up right at like 45 at the end. XP gain has been bumped up across the board a few times since then though. So it's probably easier to hit 50 yeah.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Shard posted:

God I might start playing Bloodborne again this year. I did a full run just last year. Maybe this is the year I clear all those lovely chalice dungeons.

Having just done all those lovely chalice dungeons...they're fine. Its just the stupid one that drops you to half health that sucks. But there's a glyph that lets you skip from the first one to the last if all you want is the trophy. Did I find it before I went through all the other dungeons? Of course not!

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Plane armor.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Waffleman_ posted:

Played a bit of Wanted: Dead

hey this game's kinda cool

:yeah:

It's weird and janky, but fun.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Wanted: Dead is someone wanting to make their own Yakuza game without really knowing how, and almost sorta kinda pulling it off but also failing in hilarious ways.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

hatty posted:

I thought it was someone trying to make a Ninja Gaiden this whole time lol

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

haddedam posted:

I was hoping sts 2 to have better art but they're still using the same programmer for everything.
It's okay, they're a tiny indie dev living hand to mouth from the 1,5million sales they got. They need every penny just to survive and I guess art courses or practise is too expensive.

Yeah gently caress those guys. How dare they. Fuckin get'em!

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Waffleman_ posted:

Waiting patiently for the Gundam Evolution private servers to come up

homeless snail posted:

final fantasy 7 the first soldier emu

Unironically want both of those.

and Babylon's Fall :ninja:

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Looked up Anthem's release date and it was Feb 22nd, 2019. Could've sworn it was 2016 or 2017.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

RBA Starblade posted:

They've got a public alpha going, we're close to returning!

Waffleman_ posted:

GunEvo is being worked on

:thatsrad:

Shard posted:

I'm stuck in bloodborne. I can't beat the watchdog of the lords in the defiled chalice. Stupid health reduction. Even using two summons I haven't been able to beat it.

Just went through this a couple of weeks ago. Getting a serrated weapon up to +8 or 9 really helps. Keeping the Queen Killer summon alive as long as possible is good too. Seems like he runs into the big phase 3 explosions a lot so getting the firedog down to under half health as fast as possible will let him keep his heals for that final phase.

If all else fails, walking backwards around that inner circle area will make the dog whiff most of its attacks, then you can dash in for a quick hit and get out. Repeat for like 20 drat minutes. Just watch for the charge.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Khanstant posted:

Workers should just lay off the executives. who needs em

But then who will strategize the synergies of shifting paradigms for optimal asset and resource harmoniousness? Ever think of that, smart guy?

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Khanstant posted:

I did: just replace them with AI chat bots. They're both just appearing human while actually saying and contributing nothing new, reaping the benefits of the labor of multitudes while causing mass suffering casually as if it can't be helped since it is what they were programmed to do.

drat, CEO material right here. Please take your Six Sigma Black Belt and golden parachute, a driver will pick you up shortly.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
I care about Yars. :nyoron:

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Yeah, Pyre is great. If anything, Bastion is the tough one to go back to since it's their first, but even that still holds up.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
I thought I would have strange dreams when I was shotgunning Bloodborne into my brain a few weeks ago, but nope. Nada. Kind of a let down.

Taking DMAE always gave me vivid dreams for a while, I should get back on that for a bit. It sounds like a rave drug but it's just a memory supplement.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
When I was meditating regularly I would have lucid dreams all the time and it was awesome. Just realizing "Hey, I'm dreaming. Let's change what's happening right now." Good times. Shame about my brain these days.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Rinkles posted:

Is Eneba safe to buy keys from? Is it a YMMV situation?

I bought a few PSN codes from there, never had a problem. Wouldn't enter any card info, but PayPal worked fine.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

What is this "activity" poo poo on the Play Station 5 console. Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one

They suck. The whole PS5 home screen is bad. Folders died for this.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
For PS5, I just want:
A. Folders. Dear god give me my folders back.
B. To be able to move / delete game icons off the home screen.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Steve Yun posted:

One of my top played games this year is Tetris Effect on Switch

Real easy to turn my brain off, plop into bed and hypnotize myself to sleep this way

Playing Tetris Effect before falling asleep is fun, because then you dream of falling blocks and experience the literal Tetris Effect.

gently caress, time to go listen to the soundtrack again.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Infinitum posted:

Tetris Effect in VR is an absolutely amazing time, would recommend if you ever get the chance.

Finishing Journey mode in PSVR literally made me weep with joy.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Ow the Edge, etc.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Oh poo poo, will all the pervs declare it "CENSORED!" now and turn on it? We can only hope.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

:hai:

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
I've been watching Kyle Bosman play Sand Land and it actually looks pretty fun. Not full price fun, but like $30 fun. There's way more to it than the big empty field of the demo.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
They just really liked NFL Blitz okay?

Da Bomb Ring

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
A Square that makes Valkyrie Elysium, Babylon's Fall, Various Daylife, and Foamstars is a better and more interesting Square. Keep making weird games, dammit.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Also FF7 First Soldier ruled and I'm mad that it got shut down, too. Not even a Switch port? :cmon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
You might say he was blown away by the success!