Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Captain Invictus posted:

cute
https://twitter.com/AggroCrabGames/status/1774850872935342243

I don't feel it's worth getting upset or worked up over april fools jokes, sometimes they're decent, sometimes they're stupid but result in a goofy actual manifested product, most of the time they're garbage. it's fine!

This is how I found out this game existed and now I'm interested in it, so good job April Fools joke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FJDojYL6vs&t=6s

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

hosed up if true, you'd think Blizzard would have caught something like that before they made the first game :hmmno:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fifteen of Many posted:

I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna play Armored Core VI!

Hell yeah, enjoy it, it rules!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

bovis posted:

Started playing Pentiment today, binged 5 hours of it already, is awesome :D

I read the Name of the Rose last year and loved it. The influences are pretty clear (and the straight reference to it got a good chuckle out of me), really looking forward to seeing where this goes!

"Who has a library that large?" :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vermain posted:

frankly still applicable

that show got loving robbed at the emmys, especially rhea seehorn

She never won... :negative:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

A regular recurring thing in my dreams is that I'll be out and about somewhere and realize I want to go home, but that's far away, but luckily I forgot that I have another house that I just... forgot I have. Sometimes in my dreams it's a place I was paying rent on but moved somewhere else and never stopped, sometimes it's a place I bought and never got around to moving into, but most often it's just... my place. It's a place that is mine, and I could have gone there anytime but I just... forgot to.

Re: Psychonauts 2, perhaps my favorite joke is when Raz pops back to a memory of the camp from the first game, looks around in awe and says,"Wow, it's hard to believe it's been 3 whole days since I was last here." :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus :wtc:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Yeah the fact that she said she didnt want to out of fear of being blacklisted, makes me believe its one of the big studios in Seattle.

Oh God, it's actually worse than I thought. I read "interview" as they had requested an interview for a magazine or website article or something, which is terrible enough as it is. But in this case, "interview" means a job interview, and they brought her in on the pretext of maybe getting a job so they could hit on her? :stonk:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"i asked them to giev branch? giev meso? but nobody gaev branch or gaev meso :mad:"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Infinitum posted:

This is the wiggle video mentioned earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5LfGcDB7Ek

If nothing else the vids probably killed off any interest I had in picking up Tarkov

This video is 40 minutes long, summarize it in 25 words or less! :argh:

No seriously, I'm curious what "the wiggle" is but not enough to watch a 40 minute video, can somebody tell me what it is? :shobon:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks for the explanations, everybody!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Also we post cool pets ITT occasionally

Glitch is now entering Winter Mode, aka being asleep under my desk half the day.

Look at this coolwarm birdcat :radcat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Infinitum posted:

A new Arkham game!

oh...

oh :smith:

marlonbrandolamentingjamescaan.mp4

:sigh: