Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

I,m strayght

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

credburn posted:

They're toxen, not oxen

Because it's post--apocalypse, you see

And they're pulling a wagon

A station wagon!
:dadjoke:

That’s how you “Ford” a river!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

cumpantry posted:

still havent played Hades 1 :kiddo:

:same:

I had forgotten that my grown son gifted me Bastion, Transistor, Pyre, and Hades last November for my birthday. Not only have I not played any, they weren’t even (re)installed after switching to a new m.2/reinstalling Windows in January. I’ll probably start with Bastion, but I’m currently downloading all four on a 4G connection so I guess that’s my bandwidth for the night…:f5::argh::bang:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

GlyphGryph posted:

What's the best video game where its set in a dream, and/or what's the best video game you ever dreamed of playing.

Dreamscaper is awesome as gently caress!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Vermain posted:

why do that when we could instead have long brown hallways filled with sacks of sand with faces painted on them

Don’t doxx my goonhovel

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Jay Rust posted:

I’m glad we’re talking about video games in here again , and not dreams, which are the exact opposite of video games

My video games didn’t die when I turned thirty…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
The only one I know is Tails Gets Trolled