Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

RBA Starblade posted:

Based on their prior history that seems unlikely
Yeah when you have so many good games in a row, there's no way you can keep the pattern going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

This probably means something to someone, but what could it be?
Basically (spoilers for a recently popular anime) Frieren lives for centuries and Himmel is someone she knew long, long ago so it's just a joke about Silksong taking a long time to release.
I have only watched the first episode of this anime so those are barely spoilers.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Steve Yun posted:

I think I read somewhere that the part of your brain that processes words turns off during sleep which is why people can’t read things in dreams and maybe why smartphones generally don’t show up either
I can read in my dreams, the problem comes when I try to re-read anything because the text changes when I do. That's actually a known tactic for figuring out if you're in a dream so you can go lucid; check your watch, look away, check your watch again. If you're in a dream, it'll be a completely different time both times you check it. The funny part is you might not even wear a watch in real life but the fact you're wearing one in your dream is perfectly fine.