Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
WoW Pixel demake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I can't believe The Rogue Prince of Persia is real. Looked neat.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

AngryBooch posted:

Looks like Possibility Space, the studio founded by Jeff Strain from ArenaNet (Guildwars) and Undead Labs (State of Decay) that was currently making an unannounced AAA game is done.

https://twitter.com/_sulcata/status/1778816808486572316

Rip Austin Walker (who worked there, and is still alive).

External Organs fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Apr 12, 2024

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Rinkles posted:

i didn't realize he crossed over to game dev

I mean I don't have any kind of details but iirc he was on their webpage as some kind of narrative dev

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

hatty posted:

Scared me for a minute there

:sweatdrop:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm sorry, Im sorry, I'm trying to delete it

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

He's been having too many wins. AC6 and Dragons Dogma 2 within 12 months of each other?? Impossible streak.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Westworld is loving amazing. I love that entire show, i'm the only person in existence that likes all four seasons.

Huh, didn't realize my wife posted here. Hi honey!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

hatty posted:

Tgey should all be voiced by the game actors imo

Keanu is a bideo games voice actor

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Wayforward making a metroidvania based on an IP no one cares about let's fuckin gooooo

https://x.com/Wario64/status/1780598118662496605

That Metroidvania looked pretty boring.

Steamworld Heist 2 looks fuckin good.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

mystes posted:

Please give me that

The action roguelike Astral Ascent sorrrttt of does this. Your special ability button cycles through like 4-5 spells you pick up on your run. You can swap the order around iirc.

Pretty fun game though. My main complaint is that runs last way too long.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

victrix posted:

it's like an hour for a full run, that's too long?

Id probably have more fun if you were twice as powerful and runs lasted half an hour, yeah.

It's not a huge complaint though! It's a great game.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

No wonder balatro can't do ray tracing. owned.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Seems like it doesn't matter to me. Game rules.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm inspired..to play more balatro!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I think top 5, probably not goty. Elden Ring dlc coming, Dragons Dogma, whatever poo poo Nintendo pulls out of its butt this fall...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

so what does this balatro revelation mean for the Modding Community...

Dear balatro community, the xxx nude raunchy sex jokers ONLY balatro mod is cancelled, effective immediately. I am sorry. I had some amazing ideas.

Edit: gently caress

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

haveblue posted:

The best game I've played so far this year is Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown

It was so fun

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I tried to get into Hollow Knight again yesterday but it might just be too hard for me. I really loved Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, but for whatever reason that didn't seem as punishing when respawning from a bonfire. I definitely didn't play that on hard mode. I love the HK aesthetic, the weirdness, and the music is incredible. Maybe I'll try a little more. Some bug just told me to meet him in Hollownest but who knows where that is lol.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I also own and didn't finish Dread so maybe that will tickle my Prince of Persia fancy.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Milwaukee Public Library is a pretty amazing Shelves Like

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

I have to wonder how much of their life they dedicated to grinding in order to get a platform to complain about the game they were grinding.

What's their username ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006