Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should have main-evented UFC 300?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira vs Tom Aspinall 2 5.88%
Georges St-Pierre vs Khabib Nurmagomedov 6 17.65%
Mark Hunt vs Dana White 19 55.88%
Mark Coleman vs A Fire 5 14.71%
Mark Twain vs The Tainted Legacy of Americana 2 5.88%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

The new gloves have syringes in them that inject steroids and other drugs into the opponent with each punch (or themselves I suppose)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

More fighters need to wear flowers. not even joking

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I always wondered why Featherweight is a heavier division than Bantam as a bantam is a chicken which is made up of many feathers. :thunk:

edit: I totally thought there was a Thanksgiving version of that smilie as a turkey. (:thunksgiving:)

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Apr 12, 2024

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Buschmaki posted:

why do the gloves have a microchip in them

quote:

As an additional first-time innovation for UFC gloves, the 3EIGHT and 5EIGHT series will be embedded with NFC chips that utilize technology on the VeChainThor blockchain powered by VeChain, UFC’s official blockchain partner. Fans who purchase the gloves as memorabilia will be able to scan the chips via the official UFC website to view and verify the authenticity of the gloves and any history that is associated with them.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

They should make the gloves glow and turn the lights off in the arena for the second round. They should put me in charge

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

More people should piss off Jiri only to be humbled imo

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Someone told me that they could've put ice up her nostril but I don't know if that's just them BSing.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

All this talk about Yan needing to be woken up and various methods reminded me of the time claudia ghedalia's corner had someone pull open her shorts and pour cold water on her pussy mid-fight (????????????????)

I've also seen this done in boxing where the fighter's corner will pour water down their trunks the few times I've watched.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Max and Justin are getting royalty alright...royalty SCREWED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

God drat. I feel devastated for Francis and his family. :( That's gut-wrenching