Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should have main-evented UFC 300?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira vs Tom Aspinall 2 5.88%
Georges St-Pierre vs Khabib Nurmagomedov 6 17.65%
Mark Hunt vs Dana White 19 55.88%
Mark Coleman vs A Fire 5 14.71%
Mark Twain vs The Tainted Legacy of Americana 2 5.88%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Digital Jedi posted:

Her wearing this and getting headkicked KO is up there for funniest mma moments

https://i.imgur.com/5ypOppC.jpg

it's accurate though, it was a Radiohead reference. the back of it said "... I Wish I Was"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
Jiri rules, Max rules, the UFC is in many ways only getting lamer year by year while the current management speedruns the private equity rulebook, but it's impossibly sick that we keep developing new guys that have the true Samurai / "what motherfucker what you got" spirit. i hope that never changes and that responsible management comes in so that these guys can do this incredibly brave + cool poo poo with some modicum of care and concern for them.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

coathat posted:

As far as flair that's nothing compared to the big Thai Fight cards where they go to different cities and have an outdoor arena with giant pictures of the king and queen that the fighters bow to during their walkouts since the promotion is funded by the thai crown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26zCoAPnvwA

gotta be like one of like three things that Winnipeg and Thailand ever had in common