Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should have main-evented UFC 300?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira vs Tom Aspinall 2 5.88%
Georges St-Pierre vs Khabib Nurmagomedov 6 17.65%
Mark Hunt vs Dana White 19 55.88%
Mark Coleman vs A Fire 5 14.71%
Mark Twain vs The Tainted Legacy of Americana 2 5.88%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
My canonical “that man is dead” fight was Crocop-Igor. Maybe Wandy-Rampage 2 would have qualified but I was too busy yelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
UFC needs to pay him for doing promos when they won’t, but of course they’re not.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Buschmaki posted:

😱😱 DID JON 🦴🦴🦴 JONES 👑 FUMBLE 🏈 THE BAG??? 💰 💯💯💯
<thick Hungarian accent> I will not buy this pay-per-view; it is scratched

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

beep by grandpa posted:

I beg your pardon,

the what

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3877861&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 :confused:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

kimbo305 posted:

That certainly not what UFC marketing thinks, but when have they ever been right.

I’m curious about country vs same country title fight stats. US, obviously. But struggling to think of any all Brazil title bouts.
Silva-Leites
Silva-Maia
Machida-Shogun x2

Can you tell my fandom started to decline 100 UFCs ago?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

TheKingslayer posted:

Anderson fought Vitor
How did I forget this more than Vitor probably has

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
When’s KC on? It’s fun in spite of a few rules I wish they’d drop.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Buschmaki posted:

'
Also if you want some rules to change buy their dumbass crypto. They changed their ground and pound rules based on a crypto-stakeholder poll. I'm not joking.

Yeah no thanks

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
how is this within a page of the KC rules change pushed through by a crypto baron

that was the most cringe thing I’d ever heard about combat sports and the record stood for less than 24hrs

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Can’t wait until the UFC’s strategy of having a roster full of CTE do their own promos results in a bunch of sl- oh right strickland

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Apr 13, 2024

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I just watched Pride and K-1 on Sunday night after spending all day ducking spoilers and homework like a normal undisciplined student.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Sherdog’s front page spoiled Wandy-CroCop 2 for me.