Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should have main-evented UFC 300?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira vs Tom Aspinall 2 5.88%
Georges St-Pierre vs Khabib Nurmagomedov 6 17.65%
Mark Hunt vs Dana White 19 55.88%
Mark Coleman vs A Fire 5 14.71%
Mark Twain vs The Tainted Legacy of Americana 2 5.88%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Zhang vs Xiaonan on it's own is enough to sell a card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
The toughest matchup on the card is Kayla Harrison vs the weigh in scales

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Unperson_47 posted:

They should make the gloves glow and turn the lights off in the arena for the second round. They should put me in charge

I didn't realise John Nutt had an account

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Zhang vs Yan was cool too. Getting choked out and then coming back to make it a competitive fight shows how much you want to be a loving fighter

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Super Deuce posted:

I have a huge issue with that fight. If the cut man has to ask “should I wake her up?”, that means he’s doing something he otherwise shouldn’t do. If it was merely “opening her nasal passage”, he shouldn’t have asked. He should have just done it. The only reason to have asked was to do something wrong.

It's not like they busted out a Ventolin inhaler. The doctor and the ref are the ones who decide if it shouldn't continue, all it seemed to me was asking if the camp was going to retire between rounds of continue