Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should have main-evented UFC 300?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira vs Tom Aspinall 2 5.88%
Georges St-Pierre vs Khabib Nurmagomedov 6 17.65%
Mark Hunt vs Dana White 19 55.88%
Mark Coleman vs A Fire 5 14.71%
Mark Twain vs The Tainted Legacy of Americana 2 5.88%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Christ :dogstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

ilmucche posted:

I know it's his name and it might be a little rude but the idea that a guy named "Victor Hugo" is fighting made me chuckle a little bit

This reminds me of the moment that truly felt like I was living in some Demolition Man cyber future

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

Her wearing this and getting headkicked KO is up there for funniest mma moments

https://i.imgur.com/5ypOppC.jpg

This was a fight where I really thought I just watched someone die. I remember it being so brutal it was just mostly shock in the commentators/audience instead of a lot of cheering. Then Valentina did her nerd dance while I suspect even she was a little unnerved during it

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CarlCX posted:

Alexander Hernandez came in for a Featherweight fight at 150.

All i will forever know about this guy was he is he talked massive poo poo to cowboy cerone for being old during every press conference and then got headkick ko'd into the upper deck. I don't think I've ever seen a finer example of poo poo talking gone wrong

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

So career heavyweight francis ngannou got stripped of the belt he had for like 4mo bc he wanted to fight in September instead of August and we are now a month into year 2 of jon jones' hw reign which he has had approx 1 fight in ever, cool

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Brut posted:

edit: oops, meant to post in GDT, not double post here.

Coward

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I beg your pardon,

the what

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

How many times have you all watched last night's bmf finish?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

every single thing about that jiri fight, his win and the surrounding story of the fight is loving funny

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I hope Rakic getting his rear end kicked so bad inspires him to study the Blade

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

All this talk about Yan needing to be woken up and various methods reminded me of the time claudia ghedalia's corner had someone pull open her shorts and pour cold water on her pussy mid-fight (????????????????)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

(Guy takes 2nd groin kick)

Cutman who is overly enthusiastic about pouring water onto fighters' junk: 👀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

An Apex show, featuring a main event with the fighters on a combined 4 fight losing streak? One guy hasn't won since 2020?

gently caress.

But enough about mcgregor v chandler