Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should have main-evented UFC 300?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira vs Tom Aspinall 2 5.88%
Georges St-Pierre vs Khabib Nurmagomedov 6 17.65%
Mark Hunt vs Dana White 19 55.88%
Mark Coleman vs A Fire 5 14.71%
Mark Twain vs The Tainted Legacy of Americana 2 5.88%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

If only somebody, ANYBODY, could have possibly forseen Jon Jones loving up another golden chance served up to him on a silver platter. Alas.

delightful posted:

It's May 2012 and Jon Jones is arrested for DUI
It's January 2015 and Jon Jones failed a drug test
It's April 2015 and Jon Jones hit a pregnant woman with his car
It's September 2021 and Jon Jones is in trouble for a domestic incident
It's March 2024 and Jon Jones is drunk at 11am and threatening to kill piss collectors

Just GOAT poo poo

On the one hand it infuriates me seeing how this guy keeps loving everything up and getting multiple chances, but on the other hand it always leads to an incredible thread :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jesus Christ I'm still thinking about the end of Holloway vs. Gaethje. An already great fight elevated to legendary status in the final moments.