Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I'm voting for Offlane Bristleback, I play it a lot at Ancient and it's genuinely hilarious how few people know how to deal with it. You have the ability to be truly unstoppable and it's my favourite "actually I'm the carry" offlaner.

vanguard/mana boots early to sustain yourself whether you're laning or jungling then rush aghs then bloodstone then shard. by the point you get shard the combination of that + your aghs ability mean basically anyone on the enemy team dies if they get out of position and if the other team focuses you then you pop bloodstone and face away and laugh while collecting your free rampage.

further itemisation is just a heart, and then things to deal with whatever they buy to mess you up, usually this is silver edge so you just buy a windwaker and Taz away if this happens- the only way to deal with you then is also buying a nullifier and at that point theyve itemised way too hard just for the offlaner

(do not pick into viper or PA though)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

hubris.height posted:

psh speak for yourself i've never wondered why i wake up in the morning, only how!

stop it! stop it now!