Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Nice to see a fellow Ogre Magi enjoyer. As someone who's stuck in Crusader after 3k+ hours and years of playing DotA Allstars, I'll definitely be watching how this develops.

Anyhow, I'm gonna vote 4 because it's in my opinion the most fun position to watch. No farming, just non-stop hero on hero action. Should be noted that roaming is a perfectly valid way to play the position, especially when you're Nyx (or Mirana).

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Apr 2, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

ItohRespectArmy posted:

it didn't go well, I didn't play amazing but I do want to highlight another gamer.

my friend ursa here, we had a hell of a lane, got a few kills and it was all good but he had the bloodlust and I'm not talking ogre magi.
This might be less bloodlust and more the lack of a BKB. I obviously don't know what kind of team you played against but it seems a pretty glaring omission.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Storm Spirit announcer or bust.