Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JackSplater
Nov 20, 2014

Metal Coat? It's already active?!
Oof, dota 2. Haven't played it in a couple years now, but got 3200ish hours between 2015-2020. Only bothered playing ranked a little bit one season out of curiosity, got to Legend 1 before going back to casual. Nowadays I mostly just read patch notes and watch The International. I played almost exclusively pos5, with my mains being Lion and Disruptor. A lot of lower-ranked games seem to have people like that TA in them - they get mad and essentially ragequit because of some perceived failing on their team's part.

Bastion announcer is best announcer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackSplater
Nov 20, 2014

Quote != edit

JackSplater
Nov 20, 2014

The most fun thing to do with disruptor is fountain glimpsing. Especially early game. If you see an enemy TP in, you have four seconds to hit them with glimpse and send them straight back to their base with the scroll on cooldown. I'd honestly say glimpse is his strongest ability just because of how much it fucks with enemy positioning.

JackSplater
Nov 20, 2014

ItohRespectArmy posted:

people at my mmr genuinely cannot teamfight. They don't know how to prioritise killing the heroes that are actually murdering them and that's how I keep getting away with this.

And this is why being a good position 4-5 has such an effect on these games. The enemy team often won't prioritize the low-damage guy sitting on the back lines, they go for the tank in their face or the carry blasting their face off. And then they get shut down by spells that they weren't thinking about from the back lines.