Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
good luck, I crawled up from guardian back to legend and now I'm back to archon

I vote vengeful spirit pos 4,because it worked for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
drat gamers congratulations

you just gotta find the weak link in the chain, and sometimes chin checking the solo carry while they're on the gank is just the formula.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
they still have the Rick and Morty announcer

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Zeruel posted:

the highs and lows of dota are hard to beat sometimes. especially when you go up a real loving yappy enemy team and you beat them and you played like a God the entire time.
then you go on a ten losing streak and wonder why you get up in the morning.

psh speak for yourself i've never wondered why i wake up in the morning, only how!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
even up here

same as it ever was

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

NtotheTC posted:

stop it! stop it now!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
netherswap my matches next time

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

ItohRespectArmy posted:

I think the main takeaway I have from these all role games is that I really need to get into that solo gamer mentality again. Playing pos 4 and 5 will really ruin your brain when it comes to playing core because you forget to secure your own game, the centaur game I tried again and again to make stuff happen when I should've just gotten huge and then went from there.

100% its easy to lose sight of how important securing your position is when you are forced to swing between roles more than traditionally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
congrats on 3k!