Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

I like to write five or six heroes down and then pick them out depending on role

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

I like the dark willow announcer and this thread!!

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Undying is a lane winner

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

give head or get dead posted:

Oh hell yes. gently caress Yes. This rules. I love this.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Huge patch supposedly dropping this week good time to come back as a lot of other noobs prolly will.

Also rumor is a new PVE mode/event

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Super-NintendoUser posted:

Trying to expand my hero pool I've been playing with Disruptor. Man my boy is so much fun to play. At low MMR no one knows to TP to lane and wait a few secs. I sent an NP back to fountain three times in a row.

I love how you basically just get your spells off and then die, who cares.

The build guides all suggest Arghs, but no one in low MMR gets BKB so I don't think it's worth it, last game I got aether and telescope and I was glimpsing people from my fountain.

Shard owns with the 10 talent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

:perfect: