Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

drat we starting a new thread already? i still had 67000 posts to read in the old one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

JacquelineDempsey posted:

The sister wants her to pay for some "cleaning"? Just how bad was this diarrhea??

look bounty rolls are loving expensive these days

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

yea if he was just there hanging out doing nothing it's one thing but he was performing for like 2-3 hours for free, if dad had expectations for how much to spend he shoulda said something, 8 drinks is more than I would probably go for but not like crazy outrageous I guess? not much of a drinker idk

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

right because you can just change your plane seat on a whim. planes love that, you can just hop in whatever seat you want

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Yea you aren't just the rear end in a top hat for kicking out your friend who you creeped out you're the rear end in a top hat for doing that in front of her to begin with. Keep your exhibitionism fetish in check, send that poo poo to tiktok or something im sure theres plenty of perverts who want to watch

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Thank you for contributing, but you're being a bit obtuse if you think things were better with Cowslips around when they'd post "AITA for being mad that my dad repeatedly ran over my dog in the driveway?" stories every few days, upsetting people and generating literally dozens of reports.

Is there any particular reason that this post which is apparently SO offensive and objectionable that the person who shared it has to be punished, but IS NOT so offensive + objectionable that it is worth removing from the thread? fwiw im not losing any sleep over a dead fish but if we're pretending we're all traumatized about it lets just delete the post

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

that should have been her glass of water goddamnit

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

started getting boring and yucky but yikes was it obvious from the very start that he was in fact, romantically interested in some way despite very loudly insisting he wasn't

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

i have to be its fake cuz how could anyone be so loving stupid to unironically list nothing but positive qualities when saying 'this behavior is wrong', like they would at least try to frame them in a negative way somehow

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

The Alchemist posted:

Pretty weird to set up a business around this one very specific prank that I just heard of and already feel like its gotten old

pretty sure the product existing had to happen before the prank, in this case

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I'm an inveterate organiser. Lists of duties and how to handle emergencies, order of access for anything I use, the whole schmeer.

When I was younger I was so sure it would be my path to success.

L. O. L.

I'm still an organiser, just that now I only do it for me.

i thought you said 'invertebrate' organizer and was like... ok i guess thats a job? weird

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

oh jay posted:

If I'm going to subject myself to being in a sardine can for 12 hours, waking up a little early doesn't even register on the discomfort scale. I'll sleep in my own bed, thank you very much.

TIL, but I'd still rather Uber.

what if you have to drive 3 hours to get to the airport so you'd have to get up at 2am instead of 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

This stupid motherfucker.............