Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

mystes posted:

I think the ai dating bot must be something like this:

https://www.yourmove.ai/

I'm not surprised OP's girlfriend immediately dumped him when she found out because it means that the initial conversation she had where she felt like they had some sort of connection was actually with a bot

She dumped him for the bot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

But what if you wanted bears all along?

Then you may be a libertarian.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Biplane posted:

Open bar but all there is is mdma and weed. Only cool people at THIS harry potter wedding

Completely honest and serious: this is a better idea than an alcohol bar and will lead to way less drama.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Blue Moonlight posted:

Imagine working with the wife.

“Oh, hey Claire, this is our new hire Melissa.”
“Hi Melissa, nice to meet you. I’m bi! My husband is straight as the day is long.”
“…OK Melissa, let me show you where HR sits next.”

So he gradually changes orientation over the course of each year?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Desert Bus posted:

The big problem with milk is that dairy cows are not good for meat and you only get a few gallons of milk for each cow you kill to remove its milk. Even modern dairy cows don't hold that much milk and then you're stuck with a big pile of meat and bones and skin. Sure you can get people to process that, but it's a lot of work and waste for each milked cow.

If you capture them a Palsphere you get the milk drop on capture, and then you can butcher them to get it again. Double the yield.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

With regard to the thread title: does anyone know what evil clown credentials are like? Are there evil clown colleges, or do you study regular clowning then do a masters in evil?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I’d hate children too if I had to interact with them 8 hours a day.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

mystes posted:

I'm assuming this means the daughter didn't have any security enabled and the teacher was able to go through all her stuff on the phone which is insanely creepy and this is one of those things where if the teacher did it with one kid she's probably routinely doing it to other kids so they really need to report this poo poo ASAP

Nah there was security, that’s why the teacher had to crack it.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Mordiceius posted:

These dudes seem loving awesome.

They even included pictures of their shawls:
Shawlguy:

Shawlbro:

Descriptions are accurate. Star Wars character, Western-movie outlaw.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

AITAH for throwing my rings in the ocean after my husband told me he had an affair, even though it was a “prank”.

NTA. Don't joke about that poo poo.

Didn’t throw husband in the ocean too, YTA.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

If that fish had had a gun this wouldn’t have happened.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

And try to pressure everyone around them into drinking too.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

SyNack Sassimov posted:

This is not true because I have been informed Germany at some point in the past when NOTHING ELSE WAS GOING ON DO NOT ASK WHY OR WHO WAS IN CHARGE built the best highways and now you can go 300 mph on them and the point is don't loving ruin this for me I have to believe that there's something better in this world than our shittastic crumbling interstates, that there is a shining golden driving nirvana where I can see the needle on the speedometer actually go past half.

I mean we have flat straight roads. Very very straight. They had to start putting slight bends in them every so often in case people fell asleep.

n.b it’s still another 8 hours until the next major city, can’t stop yet

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Hughlander posted:

Oh she cray cray

They live paycheck to paycheck and share a car so lol at IVF

Absent reproductive health issues you can use IUF instead (intra-uterine-fertilisation, aka a turkey baster full of cum except more medical). Still not cheap, but way cheaper than IVF.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Come to think of it, it probably wouldn't be hard to convince them that Charlie Morningstar is an official Disney Princess at least long enough for it to be funny.

I don’t know who this is, but I’m guessing they’re either literally Satan or carry a big iron ball with spikes on?
(or both)

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

And probably only an extremely specific sect counts as 'christian'.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

haveblue posted:

I wanted my kid to have a successful future in the technology sector, which is why I named her Lain

Serial is a heavily outdated standard.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

My daughters Rei, Rei, Rei and Rei.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

HookedOnChthonics posted:

No don’t tell him!! Straights trying to guess queer terminology from assumptions and half-understood media references is my favorite

I. M. Gei, please tell us what you imagine a ‘circuit gay’ is or does, also ‘gold star lesbian’ :allears:

A circuit gay is appointed when the gay population is too low to sustain a permanent presence in all bars, nightclubs etc in a region and instead the officer will tour them to ‘show the colours’.

A gold-star lesbian is one with a praise kink.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Pandas don’t breed, I think?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The important thing with bees is learning to distinguish an angry bee from a happy bee. Once you can recognise happy bees you can stop being afraid of them and pretty much ignore their presence.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

deported to Canada posted:

Bees are great, unlike wasps who stalk these types of areas. I still clearly remember some nightmare fuel from sitting in a pub garden one summer when a friend went to drink from a can of coke with a wasp just inside the lid - which promptly stung her mouth/lips, making me paranoid about soft drinks and wasps ever since.

But bees are great.

Oh yeah there is no such thing as a happy wasp.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Even worse it increases with the number of spouses, if you're not careful you can end up with like 10.

That’s why I use stack-ranking to manage my number of spouses. Every quarter I divorce the lowest-scoring 10%.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

sick of my tax dollers bein' wasted on these serial marryers! :bahgawd:

We need to protect the sanctity of marriage from straight people.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Desert Bus posted:

Dental people and tattoo artists and really anyone who works bent over all day? Not good for their spine.

EDIT: I feel like this is common sense but not common knowledge

They should just raise the patients.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I mean leaving the baby behind to delay the predators while you escape is a pretty solid strategy. It’s like lizards dropping their tail.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Everyone’s assuming that he is actually dying.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Fatty posted:

Maybe this food obsessed thread can solve a family problem for me. Just walked in on my dad grabbing a grey piece of meat from a boiling pan of water and throwing it onto a frying pan. When I asked him what he was doing he said it was "A boil and burn steak!". Is that an actual thing, or a sign of senility?

He's bought two steaks in his last shop, with the second being a really luxury aged one. How can I stop this?

This sounds kinda like a horrible version of sous-vide. In that you seal the steak in a vacuum bag, cook it in hot water over an extended period so it remains beautifully tender, than give it a very quick sear at the end for surface character. But precise temperature control of the water is very important.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Lagomorph Legion posted:

Baptizing with water!

I thought you were supposed to use gatorade?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Blue Moonlight posted:

He then left during the middle of the school year under mysterious circumstances. :tinfoil:

Ran out of cocaine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

PetraCore posted:

Huh. Is that to avoid, uh, semen scams? Since people pay so much for studding.

It's to prop up the cost of stud services and to prevent gene-pool-collapse.
See, using AI a single stallion could father hundreds or even thousands of foals all over the country. Without it he's going to be limited to a couple of dozen, max. The second scenario means that horses that aren't multiple-championship-winners still get used for stud, rather than every single foal in the country coming from a handful of sires.