Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

AITAH for not telling people at my new job that my wife is bi?

bi wife so what

(Around the water cooler) You know who loooves to eat pussy?! (Both thumbs towards self) THIS GUY!!!! ...... and my wife does too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

So, I don't get that story. did the GF think that the mother was a rival woman after Ops heart or something? Maybe she gave her son a peck on the cheek or something? not that that's an excuse but even crazies have some sort triggering circumstance. It doesn't make any sense.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yeah, normally I can turn my head sideways and squint and see why things are happening the way they are but that story is just so stupid. The OP is terminally stupid and so is his GF.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

We've had the milk at bars discussion before and some people, in gbs, have a real bug up their rear end about people who would drink milk in a bar. I fail to see why anyone would care.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I think if you are at a bar and don't want to drink alcohol you should just have diet coke or sprite. It looks like a drink anyway and they got a nozzle for it

Coke and/or sprite are the drinks of cowards and ne'er-do-wells, especially if it's to cover for the fact that you don't want to drink alcohol. Milk grows strong bones and gives you intestinal distress if you're intolerant. Sounds like milk is for the tough and sturdy.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I think people forget just how everything smelled like smoke in the 90's. It wasn't just bars late at night or in alleyways, it was everywhere.

I remember when you could smoke basically anywhere except in the hospital or doctors office. Restaurants, malls, grocery stores, it didn't matter. Need to smoke in the car in the winter with your kids in the car? Smoke away! The worst was when we would have family get togethers and there would be 10 adults chain smoking in a small house and your eyes would burn and the air was choked thick with smoke.

I smoked for a long time, but god that poo poo stinks.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Pope Corky the IX posted:

And then there were the days where you'd walk into a restaurant and they'd ask "smoking or non-smoking?" and the difference was literally one side of the building or the other. The smoke was everywhere regardless.

Once in a while, when a host comes up to seat us at a restaurant, my brain still expects the words 'smoking or non?"

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I've always felt that in order to truly get rid of smoking they should have a set birth date, say Jan 1 2006, and anyone born before that cannot buy cigarettes. That way, people who are smoking can continue and people who aren't of age can never walk into a store and buy smokes. I mean the idea is fraught with some problems but, still...

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It's been what, 6 months now of rereg date guy? They must spend at least 20 bucks a day here.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I almost feel sorry for the guy. I mean, if I were banned it would bug me pretty bad for a couple of days, maybe even a week but I would get over it. To rereg and post in an obvious and easy to identify way to only get banned for months or years is a weird kind of upset.

Thanks for supporting SA rereg guy!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

most people play it wrong too. Playing by the original rules makes it go much faster but people keep putting money in free parking or not auctioning off properties when they don't or can't buy them.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Ew, gross, creepy guy stepping up to help his 'child'. Doctors visits and parent teachers meetings?!@?! SICK SICK SICK. lol loving wierdo OP

Was honestly expecting the story to twist somewhere I could see the dude as a creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Wow, that boyfriend does sound abusive. HE COULD'VE HELPED HER CAREER!!!!!DFSF