Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

feedmegin posted:

TBF brioche for burgers is a stupid idea and I'm mad it's everywhere now. It is not designed for a burger patty and simply doesn't have the structural integrity to handle it :mad:

Gimme a nice potato bun any day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

It sounds like none of them (except for her, to a point) know you shouldn’t shovel money you can’t afford to lose into a failing business.

It's almost as if the bank won't lend her the money because they don't believe she will be able to pay it back! The nerve!

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

limp_cheese posted:

My wife [30F] thinks I'm [33M] gay? [/33M][misunderstanding]

quote:

Each member has to try to hold at least on gathering every 3 months (there are 12 of us)

So.... literally every single weekend? I never did the math on this one before.

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

Captain Hygiene posted:

Twist: the husband's obliviousness was a ruse all along, and he's actually masterminded the perfect plan to pull off the affair

Obv he used a different D with his affair partner, bing bang boom

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

r/relationships: Her body is a garbage. It is a real Dumpster.

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

Cool Whip talk reminds me of the time I asked a friend to bring orange juice to a party and he brought Sunny D. I learned he wasn't a load-bearing friend in terms of requests that day.

He actually said it tastes the same.

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

carrionman posted:

A guy I know said he was bringing whisky but the loving piece of poo poo brought whiskey.

I mean Sunny D guy did also bring SoCo when he said he was bringing whiskey. I was the rear end in a top hat for giving him another chance lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

Most Power Alex posted:

Dear reddit, why doesn't the company I work for kill their goose that lays golden eggs over piety BS?

Dear reddit, I did an age discrimination. Why is HR so mad?