Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

Call Your Grandma posted:

Yeah I think the best approach is to just let people do their thing and zap em when they act inappropriately.

Anyway here's some content:

I [23f] created a 1:1 scale puppet version of my boyfriend [22m] and showed it to him during foreplay as a joke. Now he hasn’t texted me in 12 hours and I’m starting to get worried. How do I get him to text me back?

BIG JOHN RETURNS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

AITA for jerkin' it to Goya's Black Paintings?

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

DreamingofRoses posted:

AITAH for not wanting my fiancé going on a golf trip 2 weeks before our due date?

From personal experience, I wouldn't be planning anything anywhere near a due date. We were just chugging along waiting for the 40th week to hit and then suddenly my wife developed HELLP syndrome and we had to have an emergency C-Section on the 37th week. poo poo can change at a moment's notice with pregnancy.

Edit: Preeclampsia snipe.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Just a title:

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I heard about this from a bouncer in BC, and though they were joking.

But I didn't know how disgusting this poo poo really was. gently caress you Alberta :suicide:

lmao

I found out about this from Ducks, which was a thoroughly depressing novel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

artsy fartsy posted:

AITAH for kicking my (26F) boyfriend (31M) and his friends (27-34M) out after I overherd a conversation where they compared me to Tony Soprano?

But does she hit the drippini?