Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Captain Fargle posted:

Goddamnit. I keep getting mixed up by Corky's av not being Shrek anymore.

I agree, I'm very upset about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Lottery of Babylon posted:

AITA for jokingly telling my sister that she'll make a great housewife?

This guy is a total slob and would probably leave surgical instruments in you during an operation

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Captain Hygiene posted:

I had an affair and a child resulted. We have done a non court ordered DNA test and I am the biological father. How can I ensure I am not declared the father legally in court?

What a nice guy. Doesn't give a crap about his affair partner or his child but wants no responsibility, no consequences, and no child support.
I hope the partner blabs and sues for child support.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Midnight Voyager posted:

Emma realizing she's married into a loving insane family who's always gonna care about placating mommy more than anyone else.

And who's to say Emma would want to get IVF as a widow just so an overbearing mother can have a grandbaby

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

Ah, that's my nightmare.

That would be the end of my engagement since I would roundly curse anyone bothering me in the bathroom.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

AceClown posted:

Prudence's response was just basically, if he's gonna judge her for ordering a glass of milk he's not worth her time.
I now feel emboldened and will test my friendships by ordering a Root Beer Float with dinner at fancy steakhouses

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Desert Bus posted:

Milk is for baby cows. We need cows to make milk so we can make cheese and yogurt. Humans drinking milk? Nah, give it to baby cows. They're the ones who need it until they can make milk themselves so I may have cheese.

Have you seen modern dairy cows ? They produce so much milk that occasionally the processed milk is used for fertilizer rather than have the bottom fall out of the Milk market due to a glut

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

DemoneeHo posted:

The cows will have their revenge posthumously as they raise my cholesterol

Not so fast Bessie, I take statins!

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Coca Koala posted:

He’s just waiting to get invited to a divorce so he can make it memorable.

You can save a lot of money by doing a double divorce

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Coca Koala posted:

The thought of his ex-fiancee realizing what a stupid bullet she dodged and how much better her life is going to be now that this dumbass blew up the relationship before it was too late is honestly heartwarming.

And the way he says "She's the type of girl I usually get" says a lot. The crush was hotter than the current fiancee so he let his dick tell him to get involved in the Hot Crazy Barmaid rather than stay with a woman who was building a bright career.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

artsy fartsy posted:

AITA for faking a serious eye injury, making my mom faint, and ruining my birthday party.

I wouldn't let this woman stand anywhere near me while blowing out candles.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Beachcomber posted:

Dogs didn't evolve to eat only meat any more than humans did. A meat only diet would lead to malnutrition.

I was afraid the dog ate an entire bucket of lard, I know my sister's Great Dane would.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

The_Franz posted:

Forget therapy, that train left long ago. They need the old-fashioned guys with the white coats and a net.

That blog is the kind of thing that is dug up after someone goes on a killing spree and has everyone asking "HOW DID THEY NOT NOTICE THE GIANT FLASHING WARNING SIGNS!?"

I'm surprised the parents didn't buy him a gun for his birthday, what could go wrong?

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Indecisive posted:

Yea you aren't just the rear end in a top hat for kicking out your friend who you creeped out you're the rear end in a top hat for doing that in front of her to begin with. Keep your exhibitionism fetish in check, send that poo poo to tiktok or something im sure theres plenty of perverts who want to watch

It sounds like two babies trying to feed each other. Open wide, here comes the choo-choo train! Now they just need to progress to sitting in high chairs and wearing bibs.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

AITA for watching the first episode

These mini Novels are great. They put me right to sleep.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Barudak posted:

Why dont you click this here sponsored amazon link to find out more?

But no seriously its a thing that your dick goes into to make it larger in a super robot dildo kind of way

I want to know what a "Tickler" is

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

PetraCore posted:

I'd also request the Timothy story.

I remember the lady who went to a family cabin with her boyfriend to meet everyone only to be told there was no seat for her at the dining table and she would have to sit in the corner wearing a dunce cap.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Pretty sure there's an old SA meme of "My parents got me Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing for Christmas. I have no hands. They know this"

I had a high school friend who was pissed his mother bought him toe socks for his birthday. He had webbed feet.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Halloween Jack posted:

I don't know why OP would mention this if they hadn't already tried to shift blame to the junior worker or shut him up about it. It also sounds like they're trying to create a narrative where it's all about them being shamed and ashamed about their weight and not the actual problem.
Funny that he's not ashamed enough to pay his coworker the price of that ticket

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Neito posted:

Christ, gently caress these people.

I've run into two couples in my life where the woman didn't get the baby they wanted so the husband had to pretty much be Mom & Dad to the child. In one case when the wife threatened to leave the marriage my coworker told her "Fine, you leave anytime you want but my girl stays here". After all the videos we've seen of guys having a hissy fit at a gender reveal, this was most refreshing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Slo-Tek posted:

Feel like the various bent out of shape about birthday people are doing it wrong. I've had a bunch of birthdays, and extensive testing indicates it doesn't really matter if I celebrate (and am celebrated) on the day of, or maybe we push it out till the weekend.

When did birthdays become such a thing? We've had people wanting days, weeks, and a month to celebrate their birthdays like they're the second coming. I tend to try and ignore my B-day other than maybe splurging on dinner.