Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
lol, I’ve only on the last few years understood my raging hatred at the guy who swore his parents were poor, because they hitched across America and only ate ‘peanut butter fingers’, aka peanut butter from your fingers.

Later turned out he was a pedo with incredible inherited wealth and never paid me back for drugs we all took because he ‘was afraid of being taken advantage of’ due to said inheritance and left the poor kid holding the bag, glad cops weren’t involved. Of course his grandparents were notorious nazi collaborators.. yeah he was Finnish how did you know?

Joke is on him though, I have my hair. Just in case yeah, this is you Mark, research your Nazi relatives and you are a creepy pedo, listing the ago of consent and where to find Tracy Lords videos is the opposite of cool.

Lol baldy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Then you can walk back to the kitchen for the loving milk instead of serving 3 normal people.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Elviscat posted:

Milk is a pro order at a bar, preferably with some Kahlua and Vodka.
Gross.

Use cream or half-and-half.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
PhD advisors are small business owners with tenure.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Having been to a restaurant where the menu’s website didn’t work, not a fan. Luckily I could go to the counter and order, but drat was it annoying, as they had no printed menus.

Food was amazing but the closed shortly thereafter.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Desert Bus posted:

Some people just don't possess the proper proprioception to drive a car…
I think it’s still only in his club act, not a special or online, but Adam Conover has an amazing bit about how if he kills someone he wants it to be on purpose, not due to a car oopsie.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Magic Hate Ball posted:

strictly speaking nta but lol at this person for being a slobbering little willy loman at a dead-end AMC job
He worked hard and improved his personal situation at the job he had, then it got shittier again. By all means castigate him for having a lovely job.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Fil5000 posted:

this fuckwit can't count past six.
Oh god it’s not just me.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
A shocking number of Americans get effectively zero fiber in their diet, so the beans hit hard.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Even weirder as Ubuntu is, from my perspective, just Debian through a middleman.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
It’s true that the same places make a lot of different variants, some of which are store brands, they aren’t always identical, which is why store brands may be more to your taste. Sometimes they are though, like when they recalled Peter Pan and Wal-Mart Great Value peanut butter at the same time because the same rats poo poo in the same vat containing the same peanut butter later packaged with different labels.

Even ‘boutique’ brands are also from the same places (especially booze). I’ve been told that up until about 2010 you could differentiate true independently produced brands by packaging.

Remulak fucked around with this message at 00:49 on May 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

carrionman posted:

I knew a couple of female and male strippers years ago, and it's pretty much as people above said. The guys got handled a ton more, mostly by grabby middle aged women, but basically that's as far as it would ever go. Meanwhile the girls had to shut that sort of thing down asap otherwise poo poo could go sideways quickly. Completely different atmosphere for them both
Uh, I don’t know a damned thing about male strippers, but in the 90s I bartended a lot of places, including stripper joints, some of which contracted outcalls/parties, and there is a linear correlation of what you paid and what you got. A lot of these women were not in good places, so having $35 in hand when they left was their primary concern. Yes, $35 is specific and haunts me 30 years later.