Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I don't know who big john is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

quote:

big john

:chloe:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

"Hey Elizabeth"

Oh hey:
Adolf and Eva,
Usagi and Mamoru,
etc.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Boomer & Karen

Ooh that's good, idk how I missed that one.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Scathach posted:

It takes $300 and five minute in front of a judge to change your name. The judge that okayed my name change was named Kirby Kongable and he was very sympathetic. Go change your names, goons!

Depends on your state, I didn't even have to talk to a judge, just 145 bucks and briught the papers to the courthouse and left.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I changed my full name but now the bank always questions purchases by a Grey Cat.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

She's just trying to hint she'd like to roleplay.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Yeah, what happens on Thanksgiving?

That's how you make country gravy.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Shanghaied posted:

Uh, this is just the plot of that one Friends episode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2zql_a6t2o

E: beaten

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

ad090 posted:

AITAH for telling my parents that they made me chose between paying my student loans and having kids so I had a vasectomy and they will never have grandkids?

I will never understand why people care about lineages specifically. Who cares? Have kids or don't, we all end up in the ground anyways. I get being a grandparent can be cool but carrying your family branch is a really lame point to focus on.

If you don't get the chance but still want to be a grandparent you can always be involved in some elses life or volunteer with children.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Cerekk posted:

What drink that is ordered more than once a week is made with milk?

(Don't say a White Russian which is made with heavy cream)

Chocolate milk every day.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Pope Hilarius II posted:

That usually comes ready-made though.

Choccy milk, off the rocks, stirred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Beachcomber posted:

Counterpoint: a pint is two cups which is really hardly any milk at all. Not like, say, a quart which is also easily finish-able by one person. Especially if it's chocolate or strawberry.

I can definitely pound a quart of chocolate milk, maybe 2 if it's all lactose free.