Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Line
Em
Up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Just to follow up on this, my family lived through almost a year of a severe roach infestation when I was a kid because my brother was a little rear end in a top hat as a teenager who would not stop hiding dishes with uneaten food on them under his bed instead of taking them back to the kitchen.

I get twitchy about food in bedrooms at all even years later. Eating in bed is an "absolutely not" thing for me. Fortunately my wife doesn't have the habit.

Last night I ate a whole rear end pork chop with mashed potatoes and Hunter's gravy in bed while watching Somebody Feed Phil