Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Invisible Clergy posted:

Bold of you to assume she's using a spoon.

If she's clearing PB jars and not using a spoon, it does go a fair way to explain why they're still with her.

After all, a friend did land his wife by showing her he could lick the dregs out of the bottom of a Nutella jar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Pope Corky the IX posted:

But what if he just really doesn’t want to be a father? Has anyone asked how he feels about the situation?

Bad vibes often come from the father's side, and based on his post, the kid's will also be rancid.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

MagusofStars posted:

Pretty sure the money isn’t even legally the friend’s any more. If you’re selling the land with the house, the default is that you own *everything* on your acreage, from the Earth’s core extending all the way up.

That actually varies by state. My house I own down to three meters below the surface, and the mineral rights are owned by the shell company built to hold the slowly collapsing network of coal mines below that.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Cacator posted:

You wouldn't be laughing if Mr. T ate your balls.

r/relationships: My balls!

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

trickybiscuits posted:

Reddirt AITA dump

AITA for calling my SIL cruel for excluding her brother (My Husband) from her upcoming wedding?

:blessed: This couple absolutely deserve each other.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Bruceski posted:

It's just food. What sort of gringo-rear end digestive systems do y'all have?

My digestive system is fine, as long as y'all don't serve me the spicy mayo (Hellman's).

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Biplane posted:

Maybe do the dishes in the shower, while clothed?

This is why I bought an above ground pool. Clothes, dishes, children, dogs. Throw them all in the soapy pool.

This year we're thinking about getting a rinse pool.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Ominous Jazz posted:

if i'm not using it on wounds why do i have a whole bottle of hydrogen peroxide

It gives a fizzy lift to cocktails!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I would never feel safe around my partner again. She lied to both of them for months in order to pull that poo poo.

Yeah, I would just leave. Gone. Can buy new stuff, can get new phone number.