Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

ApplesandOranges posted:

Update: Ex-friend 34F asked me 35M about our relationship over 10 years ago. How to respond?

I actually said "Jesus gently caress" out loud in Timmy Ho's when I read the unspoilered part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Cacator posted:

What's AFAB? All Foremen Are Bastards?

Assigned Female At Birth

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Chewbecca posted:

Also what grown adult gets to a ripe old age not knowing what you can and can't flush

My early seventies father flushes anything and everything smaller than a deck of cards down the toilet. Dental floss. Chicken bones. Paper towel. Nitrile gloves. Soap slivers. Old bandaids. Dead mice. Banana peels. Q tips. Bottle caps. Motor oil. Kitty litter.

He has a septic tank and he still does this poo poo.

I thought toilets were a magical hole to nowhere until I moved into my own place and promptly clogged the shitter.

eta: I grew up pretty loving rural