Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Neighbour should plant some fruit trees. Everyone with a yard should plant some fruit trees actually. Trees own and you get free fruit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Shanghaied posted:

Some places near me have started to fine people for rotting fruits on the ground, because they attract bears.

Cure is simple, get a fruit net.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

New Stardew Valley update is wild.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Worth more to a weird nerd, you can just buy replacement shells in any colour transparency for about 20 bucks though.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Mother in law is not down with the clown. She's not willing to let him jest.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
BG3 guy all day: I;m Thinking About Thos Beans

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Guy should just take a walk, get some steps in to mitigate the catastrophic lung damage he's causing himself.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Love being asked to throw my inheritance into a burning pit of money by my partner and his mother.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
That sounds like a bad chilli. Dad was right for trying to get out of the situation asap.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
They should simply have been 15 years younger, substantially cooler, and probably on the guest list.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
lol invest in a cuck chair buddy

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Who owns the rights to Curly's buried treasure though?

I hope this redditor makes an attempt to recover the funds and provides updates.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Wife Winnie the Pooh, so what?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
edit: wrong thread terrible snipe

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
My email account is so overrun with spam that I usually just go in and delete all the unread emails once a year without reading any of them.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

artsy fartsy posted:

I accidentally farted on a first date and she walked out in the middle of dinner

Walked out in the middle of a first date because he farted and lied about it.

This is like Rashomon

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

DoctorTristan posted:

Not gonna lie I went to the grauniad website to see if this was from there

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Work in a real job like HR where you can tell people to gently caress off with their complaints about work conditions, and also deliver the news that they're being sacked.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Haha she sounds rad.

I enjoy posts where the dude is like 'help my hot girlfriend is cool and popular how do I grind her down to be like me?' And then it blows up in their face.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
My partner is a psychopath who can't bear to be in a room without the big centre ceiling light on at all times. Trying to coax her into accepting lamps and uplights as a compromise rather than the constant blazing beam of a 60w bulb.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Just use the Roman method of a sponge tied to a stick in a bucket of water. The whole family can use it.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

hawowanlawow posted:

the wire season 2 owns just as hard as the rest

Like Friends it also has a character inappropriately take a duck as a pet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
'incest accusation at the funeral' is a midwest emo band.