Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Malachite_Dragon posted:

:lmao: The bits that you managed to cram into your mouth are yours, obviously. Whats left is still fair game.

It's like that dude never shared apps before or went "Wait, I had three rangoons, how many did you have? OK, that one's yours, then"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Alchemist posted:

AITA for kicking my mom out of my house because of how she reacted to her partner not liking my wife's chili?

Sounds kinda like Cincinnati chili, which people who make it should be aware how divisive it is... and serve it anyway. With an increasingly menacing smile as you make your guests slurp down their five way.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

isn't the noodles story a classic? sad that we can't post that one, it's so absurd

The mystery of the Noodle Incident was always part of what makes it good and I'm glad Bill Watterson refused to expand on the lore.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Maxwell Q. Klinger is a Disney princess too, so olive drab pants and a dirty Toledo Mudhens jersey is valid too.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

hawowanlawow posted:

me watching my cat take her food out of the food bowl and eat it off the kitchen floor

My dog always liked to take a mouthful, trot 20 or so feet to the family room, drop the food, then lick it off the carpet.

It was always by the back door, so maybe he just wanted to look outside while he ate...

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I'm betting on Micucci

Husband can just claim Kate Micucci is part of his family in that case

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

hawowanlawow posted:

everyone keeps calling my stepdad sancho

Maybe your stepdad should stop following around that old man who hates windmills, then :colbert:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Troublemaker posted:

LOL. My dad raised bees for a hobby. My sister was allergic to them. None of us ever got stung, although my dad did have to go to the hospital once to get a bee removed from inside his ear.

Bees are cool. They're mellow, cute, and helpful. I'd love to get a hive for my garden but I don't want to have to deal with the honey removal and beekeeping stuff; I just want them for pollinators, but I don't think I can do that.

But bees always remind me of my dad, who's been gone for nearly 11 years now. I was my kid's track meet the other day and a fuzzy little bee flew over and landed on my hand. It just chilled there with me for a good while, watching the meet, then flew away. :angel:

There's a lot of people who will do things like make structures of little tubes for carpenter bees who pollinate but don't build colonies or produce honey (at least not in harvestable amounts).

I'd do something like that, but around here, that feels like making a love hotel for wasps.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Odd posted:

A new one from a different sub. Search the title for the comments because they are outrageous!

I want to consult with someone about being a juror

Here is a sample of his comments:

wanna see this guy's meltdown when he gets rejected by either the defense or prosecution during selection.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Alchemist posted:

unwashed penis smells like fish too

Unwashed genitals actually smell like Bradford pear trees in bloom.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Pope Corky the IX posted:

My favorite David Schwimmer performance is in Band of Brothers. You all should have seen Band of Brothers by now anyway.

He made for an excellent example of the kinda guy who risks learning about fragging first-hand, yeah

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I (30M) gorged my company on army noodles and ketchup, then made them run till they barfed, AITA?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I had trouble getting into The Pacific, but it's worth it for Rami Malek getting increasingly unhinged

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I keep trying to watch it, but I get sidetracked. I don't have much opportunity for TV these days.

Edit: I really want to re-watch Saving Private Ryan, because I didn't realize all the actors that were in it when I first saw it 25 years ago (Vin Diesel, Nathan Phillion, Bryan Cranston, Paul Giamatti, Ted loving Dansen)

seeing Saving Private Ryan in the theater with my family owned because my sister had huge crushes on Vin Diesel and Giovanni Ribisi and LOL at their characters' fates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Moon Slayer posted:

TIFU BY SPRAYING A FRAGRANCE ON MY PENIS

What... What was the fragrance?! :stonk: