Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BATTLE OF WILLS 32 47.76%
DANIELSON VS MURDERHAWK MONSTER 11 16.42%
GUNN VS SWITCHBLADE 5 7.46%
BUCKS VS BEST FRIENDS? 15 22.39%
MAY VS ROSA 4 5.97%
Total: 67 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dimebags Brain posted:

The Billy rear end experiment is over. Awful waste of time match.

drat Right He's Over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
Everyone's too ready to throw william rear end into the codyverse and as much as we'd all love to see him main event wrestlemania. I've devised a better solution: we handcuff the bangbang gang to jay white and the acclaimed to father rear end until the feud is over. No more singles matches allowed until this feud is over.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

I'm not sure if I fever dreamed it, but in the battle of wills I could have sworn there was a part where Hobbs yeeted Ospreay over his head and over the announcer table.

First aew show ruled except for the rear end match. Cannot wait to go back.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

faantastic posted:

I'm not sure if I fever dreamed it, but in the battle of wills I could have sworn there was a part where Hobbs yeeted Ospreay over his head and over the announcer table.

First aew show ruled except for the rear end match. Cannot wait to go back.

:cheers:

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
i really wanted them to win the big one :smith:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Weakest episode in a loooong time which still means it was good!

Obviously the final promo was great, and the reverse angle during the willow promo was cool; stat’s secret agent outfit was neat

The bill rear end match sucked, unify titles and send the scissor crew on vacation

Rosa/Mariah was fun when they weren’t botching multiple headscissors and a roll. Not sure i like that in a #1 match but Toni is great.

Lance is such a great monster heel, he communicates his character, such as it is, incredibly well

Battle of wills was fun!

Trent’s turn was a loooong time coming but i still didn’t like the way it was done? Idk

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Mean Greg 2024

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Seams posted:

Please save Jay from this Billy rear end feud.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I have no idea what the Trent turn will accomplish. Trent and Chuck need each other. Maybe Chuck turns too?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

from here on out everybody better start walking on gregshells

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ChrisBTY posted:

I have no idea what the Trent turn will accomplish.

maybe orange finally gets a vacation and chuck gets to wrap up his longterm healing without travel but in the meantime giving trent something to do

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Hot shot Trent to feuding with The rear end and get Jay White into the upper card where he belongs.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

we need uncle bart

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

trent is a really loving good wrestler so i'm interested in seeing him be a killer for a while

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Yeah, probably the weakest episode of Dynamite in awhile. That Daddy rear end match made Jay look like a clown, and I up until tonight I thought they were doing a decent job of rebuilding him. Also wish Mariah May would have one, Rosa is cooked. Everything else was fine to great. Hobbs looked great

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Imagine if this really is all leading up to Jack Perry joining up with the Bucks and the Bucks remaking AEW in the image of the House of Torture. Blessed timeline.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1775776479621898292

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

when did Blunder Losa contract Ibushi-itis and lose the ability to wrestle due to injury

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Put the title on Willow right now.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I liked the whole show, with the weakest part being Edge's promo. It was cute and I'm glad he's happy, but I don't think it was necessary or that Punk matters enough to AEW to open a show with that.

The Ospreay and Danielson matches were great and I really enjoyed the Jay White match, too. Daddy rear end didn't have to do a bunch of bumps and Jay got to be a chickenshit heel who has to cheat just to survive. I thought he did great.

Swerve and Joe are awesome, no notes.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Looks like AEW hired @tigerstylepro (the guy who makes some of those sick wrestler MVs)

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Chuck and Trent are never going to win the big one 😭

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

awful awful ep

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hefty Leftist posted:

when did Blunder Losa contract Ibushi-itis and lose the ability to wrestle due to injury

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dont make me quan you

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

STING 64 posted:

Dont make me quan you

it stunk rear end and im not afraid to say it

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
what does tony have on jay white

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

heres how Best Friends can still win AEW GOLD:

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

STING 64 posted:

we need uncle bart

He’ll be renamed Uncle Fart to stick with the rear end theme and also the tenor of the feud

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
i actually enjoy the best friends and i'm interested to see where this story goes, assuming it goes anywhere.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

what does tony have on jay white

As Tony Khan lays dying and is asked one final time why he books Jay White like this he softly mutters "Tanahashi"

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Jay needs to return to NJPW and take back the Bullet Club from Finlay and save Nooj from the tyranny of Naito

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Majinfoose posted:

Yeah, probably the weakest episode of Dynamite in awhile. That Daddy rear end match made Jay look like a clown, and I up until tonight I thought they were doing a decent job of rebuilding him. Also wish Mariah May would have one, Rosa is cooked. Everything else was fine to great. Hobbs looked great

while we're at it, Dustin got way too much offense in on Swerve when he filled in for Keith Lee TK must be stopped

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I'm thinking Chuck Taylor turns and joins with Trent while OC stays face. I'd assume they would do things with Rocky Romero and make Roppongi Vice more of a thing. Either way, I want to see Chuck Taylor scream at kids and do dumb heel spots again.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
If you don't love Tony Khan at his Billy Gunn gets lots of offense on Jay Whiteiest you don't deserve him at his Sting retires undefeatediest

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
in AEW being old gives you tremendous power, but mostly the wins went to Sting. you have to be ok with the uncertainty of what happens in the post-Sting world

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Lmao who the gently caress did Jay White piss off to get buried so hard.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'm thinking Chuck Taylor turns and joins with Trent while OC stays face. I'd assume they would do things with Rocky Romero and make Roppongi Vice more of a thing. Either way, I want to see Chuck Taylor scream at kids and do dumb heel spots again.

God please :pray:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Vandar posted:

They've been rudderless without Juice - I pray BCG wins at Dynasty and move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Vandar posted:

Tiny, presumably